Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #916
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
I'm ok with that
Well, about everybody is, probably even her by now It is still out of the blue here I just have to say something, you know? If not, it will come back
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:20 PM   #917
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Somebody's turning 24 today
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:38 PM   #918
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Somebody's turning 24 today
Oh, happy birthday Skoo!
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:40 PM   #919
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

I think he meant Julia

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:42 PM   #920
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidTheKid View Post
I think he meant Julia
Well, in this case - Happy Birthday Julia
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 02:16 PM   #921
country flag Skoo

Yeah, Julia I'm 26, I could be her father
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:57 PM   #922
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Julia!
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 08:15 AM   #923
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news...ectid=10844708

Julia says she is returning to my city, Auckland at the beginning of the year.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #924
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sehreise.com/magazin/arti...-gelasert.html

Tennisprofi Julia Görges gelasert - Her LASIK clinic reports on lasering her.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #925
country flag HowardH

Both Angelique and Elena Vesnina tweeted that they had their "curd teeth" removed a couple of days ago. In English we call them "wisdom teeth". Can someone explain the "curd" teeth phrase? Clearly in both German and Russian a similar word is used, or at least a word with similar meaning, but I don't understand what this has to do with curd. Is the idea that curd is "matured" milk?

Last edited by HowardH : Nov 11th, 2012 at 09:50 AM. Reason: corrected grammar- missed "a"
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #926
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

It is called Weisheitszähne in German. So it should be wisdom teeth as well. Strange.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!

Last edited by crazillo : Nov 11th, 2012 at 10:06 AM.
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #927
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

In German it's "Weisheitszähne", literally "wisdom teeth".

If I had to venture a guess: Kerber saw Vesnina use "curd teeth" and just assumed that that's the proper word. Her English isn't that good.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #928
country flag rickxx

rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all rickxx is a name known to all
Angie should really not trust Vesnina with English. As much as i like her, besides looking always good,she's not really good for anything. 😵

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

*Boobges *The Empress *Bouchard *Keys *Lil' Masha *Pennetta
rickxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:53 AM   #929
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Just one:

()
There is at least another one And what about this one? And I don't like the photoshopped one either
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:39 PM   #930
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
There is at least another one And what about this one? And I don't like the photoshopped one either

Now we found like 4-5 pics out of ~1000 where she doesn't look that good. So I'm clearly proven wrong, she only looks gorgeous in 99% of cases.