Aliaksandra Sasnovich - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #76
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aliaksandra Sasnovich

I think it's time to turn up the heat on Sasha
It is obvious that many people know and like her so I think we should start to follow her more seriously. She is obviously a player of the future and has shown her potential I think it's really sad that Faithnareva is the only one holding up the Belarussian forums that are not Azarenka related, so I am going to try to follow her more seriously now
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #77
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I think it's really sad that Faithnareva is the only one holding up the Belarussian forums that are not Azarenka related, so I am going to try to follow her more seriously now
I'm trying to, as much as I can, when I don't disappear from the forum episodically
I have a soft spot for the Belarusian and Ukrainian players, there are plenty of cute and talented little players among them but they don't get the same exposure as Russian players

I'm sure some people will come here next year when she gets great scalps

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:00 AM   #78
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithnareva View Post
I'm trying to, as much as I can, when I don't disappear from the forum episodically
I have a soft spot for the Belarusian and Ukrainian players, there are plenty of cute and talented little players among them but they don't get the same exposure as Russian players

I'm sure some people will come here next year when she gets great scalps
I agree
It's a bit of a shame that she has ended the season as I would have liked to see her play Ankara or Dubai. Even St Petersburg Although I think that she's a bit ahead of 10Ks now She did win the last one she played
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #79
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty black nails

Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #80
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithnareva View Post

Pretty black nails

She does like very nice
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #81
Potavushina

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #82
Potavushina

http://translate.google.com/translat..._st%2F&act=url

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #83
Potavushina

Some holidays pictures. Don't know where it is exactly in Spain, but I'm jealous, it seems to be a lovely place. And Sasha looks lovely and relaxed.

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #84
Potavushina

YE ranking: 378 (she was ranked 944 at the beginning of the year). Super improvement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #85
country flag chingching

She is playing 10K Eilat, and then presumably 75K as she will have Fed Cup where she has been selected
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #86
Potavushina

Oh, that's nice! 2nd selection

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #87
Potavushina

New long and quite insightful interview with Sasha:

http://translate.google.com/translat...tit%2F&act=url

She seems to really love the game, she looks motivated, smart and confident. Really hope she kicks some ass this year.

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #88
Potavushina

http://www.10sballs.com/2013/01/11/v...tm_source=t.co
Sasha officially nominated again for FC

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:02 AM   #89
Potavushina

10K Eilat, R1 vs (6)Yuliya Kalabina. Davay Sasha, timeto get some brand new scalps!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:49 AM   #90
country flag chingching

Sasha
I hope she can win
Hard Court suits her
Not a great draw but I think that she can go very far in this tournament and hopefully make MD and win a round next week at the 75K