Australian Open 2013, where to find pre-sale tickets? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:43 AM   #1
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Australian Open 2013, where to find pre-sale tickets?

I searched everywhere but I can't find pre-sale tickets? I saw that it said you can buy tickets in September.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #2
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Australian Open 2013, where to find pre-sale tickets?

They were on sale till last Monday. Go on sale again October 3rd. I got my quarter final tickets for the Tuesday and Wednesday day and night
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #3
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

i wanna get 5 day ground pass.

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #4
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
i wanna get 5 day ground pass.
Yeah you will have to wait till October third
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 05:36 AM   #5
country flag Kəv.

Would it only be on sale online or at Ticketek outlets aswell?

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #6
country flag Chris93

I would say you could buy at both.

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #7
country flag Kəv.

How come the prices have gotten extremely high?

Last year it was 69$ for a 3 day ground pass, this year it's 90$

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #8
country flag Chris93

Who is going this year and when?

I got a 5 day ground pass so I will go the first week Monday-Thursday. And ingot quaterfinals tickets for the tuesday and Wednesday day and nit sessions. I can't wait. Already counting down the days.

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #9
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
How come the prices have gotten extremely high?

Last year it was 69$ for a 3 day ground pass, this year it's 90$
The players getting paid more maybe?
I still think the prices are pretty reasonable.

I am also going for the first 5 days.

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #10
country flag Kəv.

I haven't gotten mine but planning for first 4 days and 5th or 6th day which one has better players

I think maybe the prices up because they are rebuilding?

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #11
country flag Kəv.

If you get a Hisense or Rod Laver ticket, does that also allow you to outside courts? Because like when you finish watching your match, you can just walk straight out to the show courts.

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #12
country flag Chris93

Quote:
If you get a Hisense or Rod Laver ticket, does that also allow you to outside courts? Because like when you finish watching your match, you can just walk straight out to the show courts.
Yes. You can go to outside courts and go back in whever you like. Because in Hisemse and RLA it is allocated seating.

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 03:43 AM   #13
country flag Kəv.

oh, so you could get a Hisense ticket and 5 day ground pass, and 1 day you will have access to Hisense and Outside courts and the other 5 you can use for outside courts.

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #14
country flag Kəv.

Is there a way to know who is on practice courts and that schedule?

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #15
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future

Is it pretty easy to get ticketds closer to the start date?
Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Philip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote