2014 FIA Formula 1 · world championship - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #496
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future
Re: 2012 FIA Ferrari International Assistance World Championshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie_Dude View Post
No Ferrari, No Formula 1. Ferrari has been Formula1 for decades
For me British involvement is necessary for F1. F1 wouldn't be F1 if there was no British GP, and imagine, that was quite close after 2009. And I'd miss much more Williams and McLaren than Ferrari, Ferrari's reputation has grown too big. Ferrari isn't in F1 anymore because of only passion for racing but also to promote the brand. I prefer Williams much more than Ferrari because they aren't in to promote the brand like Ferrari and Red Bull but only for the passion for racing.
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #497
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 FIA Formula 1 world championship

Ohhh this thread just bring me memories...i miss soooo much the Old Michael Schumacher....
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #498
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Alonso's expression before the podium, says it all..
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #499
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Kimi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8X1O...ature=youtu.be
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #500
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Love theKimi,ended up hardly watching when he was away, but glued back now, when asked a few weeks back something about the other drivers, he said "I don't care about the others"
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #501
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jean* View Post
LMAO!

Kimi was making fun of Ferrari (their funny radio messages to Massa regarding Alonso)
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #502
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kimi

He ordered 500 T-Shirts with that phrase, to distribute to the team

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 03:04 AM   #503
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

I saw the first Practice Session from the U.S GP and was interesting, at the beginning. Was literally, driving over ice, due the zero grip of the circuit..

With more grip on the track, Red Bull dominated both sessions of Friday. The circuit is much more suitable to Red Bull, than for Ferrari. Alonso will have to fight against McLaren to reach, at least, the podium and take the decision to Brazil. Can't see Red Bull losing in here..

Unfortunately, IMO, the Championship will be decided Sunday..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #504
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

This circuit suits SOOO much Vettel & his Red Bull. He's driving on rails while Fernando is fighting his ass off to keep his car on track.

Well done for your third consecutive title, Vettel.
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #505
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

Quote:
This circuit suits SOOO much Vettel & his Red Bull. He's driving on rails while Fernando is fighting his ass off to keep his car on track.

Well done for your third consecutive title, Vettel.
I think your first point just proves that Red Bull have managed best in designing their car, Austin is quite an average circuit in a sense that that's the most typical circuit type, long straights and both fast and slow corners. For example Spa doesn't have many slow corners and Red Bull are more vulnerable there, cars that aren't as good in slow corners can still be competitive there. Monza and Montreal, on the other hand, don't require the car to be that good in fast corners. And in Monaco, the only thing that matters is almost how good the car is in slow corners. But Austin, as almost all Tilke-designed circuits have a bit of everything. I'd like to see the new circuits being more different, that could change the prcking order from track to track.

And I'd say "Well done for your third consecutive drivers' title, Red Bull." I've lost my faith in drivers' championship. Lewis has driven well this season, he had a great qualy today. But Macca have such terrible mugs and that's why Lewis ain't anymore in the title contention.

And Red Bull have now a good chance to secure the drivers' title. If Seb wins, Alonso must be 4th for Ferrari to stay in the title contention. Grosjean's penalty brings Alonso to 8th spot in the grid, and for sure he'll finish ahead of Massa, probably also ahead of Schuey and Hulk. But there are still four cars ahead. But considering Ferrari's great race pace, I guess ALO will finish in top4. Unless Crashjean starting at 9th takes him out at the first corner.

A proud fan of
Sergiy Stakhovsky
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #506
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

This stuff is so cool
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #507
country flag Raiden

^ That's a given (it's automatically goin' be cool when 18,000 rpm going carbon fiber machines descend down on cowboy NASCAR country

Although I'm told that the specific location of Austin is actually less cowboyish and more hip... apparently even "liberal" by Texas standards
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #508
country flag *Jean*

Do you guys enjoy this circuit?! It may well be worse than Korea and India combined.
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #509
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
^ That's a given (it's automatically goin' be cool when 18,000 rpm going carbon fiber machines descend down on cowboy NASCAR country

Although I'm told that the specific location of Austin is actually less cowboyish and more hip... apparently even "liberal" by Texas standards
Austin is liberal by any standard. Obama beat Romney in Travis County (where Austin is) 60% to 36%
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #510
country flag wta_zuperfann
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njnetswill View Post
Austin is liberal by any standard. Obama beat Romney in Travis County (where Austin is) 60% to 36%

I understand the Circuit was privately financed as opposed to all the subsidies the wealthy elites in that state normally get.

Abraham Lincoln
wta_zuperfann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote