Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #571
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
She really does need a rest though..especially after such a great season.
Great season? What great season?
She's been mediocre for most of the year. Fortunately the last months were brilliant for her and if she can keep up with this form she will be much better ranked at this time next year. But however, the first part of the season was a failure
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #572
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Great season? What great season?
She's been mediocre for most of the year. Fortunately the last months were brilliant for her and if she can keep up with this form she will be much better ranked at this time next year. But however, the first part of the season was a failure
Dreadful in fact. There's a reason 75% of her points came in the last two months.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #573
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Goal for Laura should be a top 20 by YE 2013.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 09:12 AM   #574
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Goal for Laura should be a top 20 by YE 2013.
I agree.

I hope she can do it, she needs to go deep into slams (4th/3rd rounds) and try getting to as many Finals/Semis for International tourneys and going deep into Premier Mandatories.
She's gonna have to work hard next year if she wants to break into The Top 20.
I really want her to do it.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:48 PM   #575
country flag lovethegame

lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light

Had fascia plantar through the french......just managed to play.......injuries up until grass. So 5 months of playing catch up...Ok..rest now, recover and come back stronger for next year..Thats what I am looking forward to watching.
lovethegame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:05 PM   #576
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, I just want her to come back stronger than ever next year.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #577
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

hope she does will next year,top20 plz
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #578
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

12 of her best 16 results are from Roland Garros onwards. That's 5 months where she can gain masses of points. Is a seeding for the French Open being too ambitious?

... for some reason.
Dawson. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #579
country flag lovethegame

lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light lovethegame is a glorious beacon of light

12 of her best 16 results are from Roland Garros onwards. That's 5 months where she can gain masses of points. Is a seeding for the French Open being too ambitious?

... for some reason.

loving that....Ambitious would be seeded 3 next Wimbledon!
lovethegame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #580
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethegame View Post
Ambitious? No. That's a pessimist goal.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #581
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Laura and Heather jointly win the Sunday Times Young Sportwomen of the Year award.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #582
Royals.

Both are nominated for WTA newcomer also.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #583
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Anyone know where Laura will start 2013?
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #584
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Anyone know where Laura will start 2013?
I will guess Auckland but we will find out in 2 weeks

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #585
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
I will guess Auckland but we will find out in 2 weeks

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
I'm hoping for China, she seems to play well there
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote