Ashleigh Barty - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 04:14 PM   #676
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Ashleigh Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Suprised but pleased she is going there for that.... great chance to pick up some very handy ranking points!!
Yeah hopefully she will actually play
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:22 PM   #677
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

I'm glad to see Casey, Liv and Mon entered as well as Ash.
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:58 AM   #678
country flag 5tatRacket
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light

WS Semi-final: [7] Arina Rodionova (RUS) d [2] Ashleigh Barty (QLD) 6-4 4-6 7-6(4)

A tad disappointing but good to know she'll be back in action this month.
5tatRacket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:59 AM   #679
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
She used her JE to enter $75K +H Toyota(Japan) --week of November 19th

I am surprised
Guichard how do I find out entry lists for upcoming challenger events. I have tried to work it out myself but I have failed miserably! Any help greatly appreciated!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #680
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsue View Post
Guichard how do I find out entry lists for upcoming challenger events. I have tried to work it out myself but I have failed miserably! Any help greatly appreciated!
1) Go to the ITF site http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...-calendar.aspx,

2) Look for the the tournaments you want.It is listed by date. In this case $75 000+H TOYOTA http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100027611. Then click "Acceptance List"

P.S:Entry List/acceptance list are released a little over 2 weeks before the tournament start. To know the exact date, once your are on the tournament page click "Factsheet"

If I do it for for $75 000 Dubai --nov 26 http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100027709, click "Factsheet" it will be on November 8th(you see that under entry deadline)

Last edited by guichard : Nov 4th, 2012 at 02:02 AM.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:58 AM   #681
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Thank you very much Guichard. Most grateful!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #682
country flag 5tatRacket
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light 5tatRacket is a glorious beacon of light

Breaks top 200 @ 195
5tatRacket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #683
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
She used her JE to enter $75K +H Toyota(Japan) --week of November 19th

I am surprised
Well JE was a waste

It's played in indoor carpet, interested to see how she goes.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #684
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Well JE was a waste

It's played in indoor carpet, interested to see how she goes.
Yup she could have used 2 of her 3 JE for $75 K this year, she will end up only using 1 JE for a $50 K . She entered and withdrew from 2 $75K

http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/pla...or-exempt.aspx
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #685
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

She could of but in the end has played a well-balanced schedule and managed some niggling injuries well....
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #686
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
She could of but in the end has played a well-balanced schedule and managed some niggling injuries well....
I didn't state otherwise. I meant just to point of the fact that it was possible. That' why I included the link

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #687
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah i wasn't having a go or anything.... just saying if it wasnt for the injuries she probably would of played the 75 in usa...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #688
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

She faces Japanese qualifier Risa Ozaki in R1 of the Dunlop World Challenge.

Should be a straightforward road to at least the quarters, it seems.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #689
country flag guichard

Hopefully she does well this week so she can get in directly in Hobart/Brisbane qualiies
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #690
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

She will get MD WC anyway, especially to Brisbane being a local and all. No chance she will turn down a WC.

If she wins the $75k+H, her ranking will go to around 140. That would be a very small ranking jump, it gets much harder to climb rankings on ITF winnings alone. It will be very important to win some matches in January, or she will have to defend her ITF points for most of 2013 and it will be very hard to progress. But if she does win some WTA matches in January, I guess she will mostly start playing WTA events in 2013 which will be great.

If she wins 1st rounds of all 3, she will get 190 points. So it is critical for the rest of year she gets some wins in January.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote