The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 214 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #3196
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Is that Pavluchenkova?
I hate this crap on this forum when smartasses post photos without captions. I know players by faces from top 20, and some even further, but I really consider remembering all top 100 faces as a waste of brain cells. Plus, even the players I know from the court look completely unrecognizable when in gowns, jeans and full makeups. That's why I treat not putting captions as a proof of being a supreme smartass.

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #3197
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post

Another great photo of my future wife...
Why future? She is available right now. Just ask...

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #3198
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Is that Pavluchenkova?
I hate this crap on this forum when smartasses post photos without captions. I know players by faces from top 20, and some even further, but I really consider remembering all top 100 faces as a waste of brain cells. Plus, even the players I know from the court look completely unrecognizable when in gowns, jeans and full makeups. That's why I treat not putting captions as a proof of being a supreme smartass.
I guess you've been following tennis for like... 2 months?

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #3199
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post

She looks amazing! One of the best she has ever looked!
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #3200
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is that Pavluchenkova?
Don't resort to name calling because of your faulty memory. When you say you know the top 20 does that mean that you can't remember anymore than that? Do you forget them when they drop to 21 and below? Her highest ranking was No. 13 (4 July 2011). I can see being a bit put-off if somebody posts an ITF-only player with a ranking less than 500 and no name but in this case, you are way off base!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #3201
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

wait.

HOLD THE PHONE

Empress looks FUCKING FANTASTIC
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #3202
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is that Pavluchenkova?
at you.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #3203
country flag Manitou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
I guess you've been following tennis for like... 2 months?
Probably longer than you live, kid...

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #3204
country flag Manitou

Aga and Ula.
Behind them their mom and dad.

--

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #3205
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Aga and Ula.
Behind them their mom and dad.

--
Oh great, my "favourite player" at beginning of weekend. My musical dedication to her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bqDCfof4FQ
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #3206
country flag Manitou

Looks like the Polish Power.
Anybody help identifying the names? I can see Andżelika, Karolina, Aga, Ula. Is it Sabina between Andżelika and Karolina?
From the guys: Matkowski, Fyrstenberg, Janowicz.
Who is the girl on the very left? Aleksandra Woźniak? Oh, yes, that's her!
Anybody help naming other players?

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #3207
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

You really DO have problems identifying players

Yep, you "guessed" all WTA players correctly (except dumb, and annoying polonisation of their names). Last time I cared about ATP was like 12 years ago, so I don't know any ATP scrubs...
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #3208
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Ugh everyone looks so gorgeous lately. Is it the offseason? Is it the relative absence of f**ked up tanlines?

Laura, JJ, Radwanska sisters, Pavs (and her scarf), etc.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #3209
country flag Manitou

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
. Last time I cared about ATP was like 12 years ago, so I don't know any ATP scrubs...
Was 12 years ago when your mom was feeding you with milk?

As to ATP "scrubs", as you put it, so I guess you never heard of Janowicz, just to throw a random name...?

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #3210
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post

Is this a new guy or that same old "David Letterman of Serbia" who hates Federer (which he eagerly reveals whenever he invites Djokovic)?
Raiden is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread