Favourite Maria Shade 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Best Maria shade 2012

Isn't she back in Poland? 24 34.29%
Hockey puck... She forgot, I think, the sport. 0 0%
Extremely Injured 39 55.71%
Fine with me 0 0%
RUN RUN!! 5 7.14%
Others (List them down) 2 2.86%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #1
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Favourite Maria Shade 2012

No one does shade like Maria.

Honestly I love how upfront and honest about certain issues (or players ) she is this year, and most of the time I agree with what she says. Although it's often witty with dry sarcasm, her jabs are mostly logical and not just to blindly pander to reporters. To recall Maria's GOATest shade (Credit to Jamie )

GOAT: 'Is her last name Jankovic?'

So I've picked out a few gems this year, the ones I can recall even now. Unsurprisingly Vika makes far too many appearances.

1. Isn't she back in Poland?

2. It's not like a hockey puck ... She (Kirilenko) forgot, I think, the sport.

3. Extremely Injured

4. Fine with me

5. RUN RUN!

Thanks to all who created those wonderful gifs, and uploaded those clips.

EDIT: Should I remove the videos and 2012 and just update it with new Maria gems?

Last edited by domon17th : Feb 8th, 2013 at 02:10 PM.
domon17th is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #2
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite Maria Shade 2012

Extremely Injured, no doubt.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #3
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Extremely Injured for sure, she said it to her face
and now it's become a trend on GM

you missed out her exhibition shade against Caro saying Rory won more points than she did in the match
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #4
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Extremely Injured, no doubt.
Can someone provide video of that?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #5
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Can someone provide video of that?
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #6
country flag KK2009

KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light

This is so much FUN!
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #7
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Extremely Injured for sure, she said it to her face
and now it's become a trend on GM

you missed out her exhibition shade against Caro saying Rory won more points than she did in the match
Thanks Chris (I got it right?)

She's also exo-GOAT this year. I'm expecting some nice additions (And fuckery) with the upcoming Milan trainwreck
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #8
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I like the exho one on Caro, and also isn't she back in Poland already.

She could have made the extremely injured so much more shady.
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #9
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Thanks Chris (I got it right?)

She's also exo-GOAT this year. I'm expecting some nice additions (And fuckery) with the upcoming Milan trainwreck
Yes you got it right
I can't wait to hear what she thinks about that champagne photo
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #10
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

"Isn't she back in Poland already?" still cracks me up whenever I read/hear the quote.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #11
country flag domon17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I like the exho one on Caro, and also isn't she back in Poland already.

She could have made the extremely injured so much more shady.
Her stans already did (And various other TF posters)

Quote:
Yes you got it right
I can't wait to hear what she thinks about that champagne photo
The one in that Prague exo? Girl likes her champagne, make no mistakes.
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #12
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I was torn between "isn't she back in poland" which is funnier and "extremely injured" but voted for the second because it's Azarenka and she was actually there when she said it but it's true she could have made it shadier, I just wish she had said something about the bump!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #13
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I love JJ, but nothing will ever top "Is her last name Jankovic?" That was GOAT ShadePova
This year I would go with the Vulture one And even though extremely injured ranks pretty high up there, my second fave would actually be her shade on Nadia, she annoyed the crap out of me in their match, and then Maria said what she said all the while wearing Nike Russia T-shirt
Oh, and btw, why did she shout RUN RUN? Was it like return that bitch or what? Somehow I managed to miss that one

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #14
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I love JJ, but nothing will ever top "Is her last name Jankovic?" That was GOAT ShadePova
This year I would go with the Vulture one And even though extremely injured ranks pretty high up there, my second fave would actually be her shade on Nadia, she annoyed the crap out of me in their match, and then Maria said what she said all the while wearing Nike Russia T-shirt
Oh, and btw, why did she shout RUN RUN? Was it like return that bitch or what? Somehow I managed to miss that one
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470196

i have no other way to explain it to you
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #15
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470196

i have no other way to explain it to you
Too good

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote