The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 274 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #4096
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

lol i see the trend...shes updating once in 2 days...
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 05:50 AM   #4097
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

She used to be soooo private back in the day, and now she seems pretty comfortable posting her holiday pics every other day, or even talking about her relationships to press, etc Not that I don't like it but it's really interesting to see how she changed in this respect.
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #4098
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

I hope it is good for her tennis...I think it is for the long haul....Maria is genuinely enjoying herself. I like seeing this.
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #4099
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

this photo on FB must be removed http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #4100
country flag Haythem91

Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of

Some HQs

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #4101
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Maria Sharapova
Another postcard from Moyo island....a memory to keep forever.

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #4102
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieter. View Post

I love this photo she looks amazing.It's just weird that she said she was gonna spend her holidays sitting on a beach and there is no indication whatsoever of her doing that in those pictures.But I actually like this even more it's so much better to explore and sight-see than just be lazy and do nothing. Culturepova!!!!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #4103
country flag Haythem91

Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of

My God!
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #4104
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

It's hard to believe Maria is spending almost two (2) weeks in Indonesia alone with her mom, wonder who is that lucky guy.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #4105
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
It's hard to believe Maria is spending almost two (2) weeks in Indonesia alone with her mom, wonder who is that lucky guy.
How do you know she's with her mom I thought she was with her best friend?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #4106
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
How do you know she's with her mom I thought she was with her best friend?
No, I don't know whether she is with her mom or her best friend, but two weeks on an isolated place with anybody is a serious commitment.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #4107
country flag slvr1969

why do Maria not use her new - Samsung Galaxy Note II - to share HR postcard photos. The island is beautiful and with the - most beautiful woman in the world - on it now the most beautiful island in the world.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #4108
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

This is nasha Masha
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #4109
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Maria Sharapova
Liked · 4 minutes ago

I was so touched by the village life on Moyo Island, I wanted to share this picture with you.
Sometimes it's the simple things in life that matter. This little kid made me laugh so much because he was looking at me thinking who are you and where did you grow your blonde hair!

philanthropicpova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
Asanty, for insert a picture, use the url of the picture:

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...59933281_n.jpg

Maria on facebook:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
Maria Sharapova

Wow, she is really exploring Indonesia How long has she been there? Beautiful pictures

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #4110
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

waterfallpova
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote