The All Round Slam Record - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #1
country flag FleetSeb

FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of
The All Round Slam Record

Just a kind of off-beat statistical approach here in terms of players' records at all four slams, just showing who has been able to win all 4, who has made the final of all 4 etc. Whichever category the player is in, is where they have not made it further in a specific slam. Their placement within each subset is according to the most wins, then most finals, then most Semi-finals etc. Just kind of shows who has a glaring weakness in their slam record etc. (Have to say it's not quite as interesting as the ATP one I made up but still shows some intriguing results)

In brackets is the players best result at each slam in order, AO, RG, W, USO.

This only refers to active players.

Winner
Serena Williams (W, W, W, W)

Runner Up
Justine Henin (W, W, F, W)
Venus Williams (F, F, W, W)

Semi-Finalist
Maria Sharapova (W, SF, W, W)
Lindsay Davenport (W, SF, W, W)
Kim Clijsters (F, F, SF, W)
Elena Dementieva (SF, F, SF, F)

Quarter-Finalist
Svetlana Kuznetsova (QF, W, QF, W)
Kimiko Date Krumm (SF, SF, SF, QF)
Nadia Petrova (QF, SF, QF, QF)

4th Round
Ana Ivanovic (F, W, SF, 4R)
Jelena Jankovic (SF, SF, 4R, F)
Marion Bartoli (QF, 4R, F, 4R)
Nicole Vaidisova (SF, SF, QF, 4R)
Anna Chakvetadze (QF, QF, 4R, SF)
Daniela Hantuchova (SF, 4R, QF, QF)
Patty Schnyder (SF, QF, 4R, QF)
Jelena Dokic (QF, QF, SF, 4R)
Li Na (SF, 4R, QF, QF)
Vera Zvonareva (SF, QF, 4R, 4R)
Victoria Azarenka (QF, QF, QF, 4R)
Francesca Schiavone (4R, QF, QF, QF)
Agnieszka Radwanska (QF, 4R, QF, 4R)
Shahar Peer (QF, 4R, 4R, QF)
Simona Halep - Heather Watson - Julia Goerges - Kimiko Date Krumm - Lucie Safarova - Nadia Petrova
FleetSeb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2010, 07:45 PM   #2
country flag FleetSeb

FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of FleetSeb has much to be proud of
Re: The All Round Slam Record

Of course Lena is the highest player in this list without a slam, goes without saying doesn't it
Simona Halep - Heather Watson - Julia Goerges - Kimiko Date Krumm - Lucie Safarova - Nadia Petrova
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 12:11 AM   #3
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

wozniacki's not even on the list
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2010, 10:25 AM   #4
country flag FleetSeb

Yeh at the moment her RG record prevents her making the list. She'll probably rectify that this year.
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 04:12 PM   #5
country flag BlueCache

BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice BlueCache is just really nice

Hope Li Na can reach at least QF in 2010 Roland Garros
BlueCache is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 12:41 AM   #6
country flag PowerWilliams

PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all
The All Round Slam Record

Winner

Runner Up

Semi-Finalist
Kim Clijsters (W, F, SF, W)

Quarter-Finalist
Francesca Schiavone (QF, W, QF, QF)
Vera Zvonareva (SF, QF, F, F)
Li Na (F, W, QF, QF)
PowerWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #7
country flag harris.margaret9

harris.margaret9 is just really nice harris.margaret9 is just really nice harris.margaret9 is just really nice harris.margaret9 is just really nice harris.margaret9 is just really nice harris.margaret9 is just really nice harris.margaret9 is just really nice harris.margaret9 is just really nice harris.margaret9 is just really nice harris.margaret9 is just really nice harris.margaret9 is just really nice

Hats off to Serena Williams!
harris.margaret9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #8
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerWilliams View Post

Winner

Runner Up

Semi-Finalist

Quarter-Finalist
Li Na (F, W, QF, QF)
Sharapova is runner-up now.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #9
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

petra should make the list this year.
if she can upgrade her hardcourt game, she might even make it directly into the SF+ group.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #10
country flag PowerWilliams

PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all
Post Rg

Winner
Maria Sharapova (W, W, W, W)

Runner Up

Semi-Finalist

Quarter-Finalist
Li Na (F, W, QF, QF)
PowerWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 06:03 AM   #11
country flag lindajoestewart

lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough

I'm new to this forum so I don't know if I've done it correctly. Feel free to correct me

Winner

Runner Up

Semi-Finalist

Quarter-Finalist
Li Na (F, W, QF, QF)
Ana Ivanovic (F, W, SF, QF)
Marion Bartoli (QF, SF, F, QF)
Victoria Azarenka (W, QF, SF, F)
lindajoestewart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #12
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Still can't believe Wozniacki and Jankovic haven't reached all QF, but at least Azarenka, Bartoli, and Ivanovic all got it this year

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #13
country flag lindajoestewart

lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough lindajoestewart is a jewel in the rough

Winner

Runner Up

Semi-Finalist

Quarter-Finalist
Li Na (F, W, QF, SF)
Ana Ivanovic (F, W, SF, QF)
Victoria Azarenka (W, SF, SF, F)
lindajoestewart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #14
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Woz needs Wimbledon quarters
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #15
country flag John.
Turn your face into the sun!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber needs AO QF, Errani needs W QF, Petra needs US QF, JJ needs W QF, Aga needs US QF
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote