Indonesian tennis - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 06:03 AM   #1981
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Indonesian tennis

R1 : (LL)Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) d. Angelina Gabueva (RUS) 60 63
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 08:31 AM   #1982
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

congrats romana, making good use of that opportunity now gl in R2!

R2: (LL)Tedjakusuma vs. (4)Lucic

battle of the veterans we'll see who wins it.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:49 AM   #1983
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

Romana Lost 64 46 16 so close
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:44 AM   #1984

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

such a good match against a much higher ranked player. better luck next time romana. but at least she got some important ranking points! she'll move up to around no.472 next week with those points. she'll be the highest ranked indonesian player then. great for her to achieve that again at her age, but sad for the indonesian tennis that the oldest player (and the one not living in indonesia) is the most successful player....keep it up romana!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #1985

75k Phoenix:

QR1: Tedjakusuma vs. Scholl

go romana, get some more wins!

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #1986

75k Phoenix:

QR1: Tedjakusuma def. Scholl 61 61
QR2: Tedjakusuma vs. (8)Litvak

keep winning romana. btw, she's now the highest ranked indonesian. she went up from no. 525 to no. 464 this week. keep it up romana!

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 04:51 AM   #1987

QR2: Tedjakusuma def. (8)Litvak 75 61
QR3: Tedjakusuma vs. (3)Dabrowski

come on romana, one more match to the main draw!

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #1988

QR3: (3)Dabrowski def. Tedjakusuma 63 62
R1: (LL)Tedjakusuma vs. Keys

wow, she's lucky again. take that opportunity romana!

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #1989
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
I love how Romana is still playing

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #1990

R1: Keys def. (LL)Tedjakusuma 61 62

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #1991

10k Jakarta:

R1:
(Q)Suryaningsih vs. Hsu
(3)Damayanti vs. (WC)Nur Haliza
(8)Tananta vs. (WC)Kahfiani
Darlina vs. Gianotti
(WC)Herlina vs. (Q)Huang
(WC)Taher vs. (2)Lee

(1)Damayanti/Tananta vs. (WC)Safaati/Waluyo
(WC)Berliana/Suryaningsih vs. (WC)Herlina/Taher
Aquinia/Pang vs. (2)Miyazaki/Nakano

gl to all the indonesians. ayu and lavinia FINALLY back after such a long time, hope their lack of match practice isn't too big. ayu should at least reach the QF or SF here, everything else would be disappointing.

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #1992

R1:
(2)Lee def. (WC)Taher 62 63
(WC)Herlina def. (Q)Huang 62 62
Darlina def. Gianotti 76 64
(8)Tananta def. (WC)Kahfiani 61 63

(2)Miyazaki/Nakano def. Aquinia/Pang 61 61

not a bad day for the indonesians. at least one more win than i expected...

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #1993

R1:
Ching-Wen Hsu (TPE) def. (Q)Suryaningsih Suryaningsih (INA) 61 61
(3)Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) def. (wc)Deria Nur Haliza (INA) 61 63

R2:
(3)Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) vs. Ji-Hee Choi (KOR)
(8)Lavinia Tananta (INA) vs. Voni Darlina (INA)
(wc)Efriliya Herlina (INA) vs. Akari Inoue (JPN)

R1:
(1)Damayanti/Tananta def. (WC)Safaati/Waluyo 61 60
(WC)Herlina/Taher def. (WC)Berliana/Suryaningsih 63 60

QF:
(1)Damayanti/Tananta vs. Li/Lu
(WC)Herlina/Taher vs. (4)Higuchi/Juan

keep winning ladies!

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #1994

R2:
(3)Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) def. Ji-Hee Choi (KOR) 62 62
Voni Darlina (INA) def. (8)Lavinia Tananta (INA) 64 76
Akari Inoue (JPN) def. (wc)Efriliya Herlina (INA) 60 62

QF:
(3)Damayanti vs. Nakano
Darlina vs. Inoue

QF:
(1)Damayanti/Tananta def. Li/Lu 61 60
(4)Higuchi/Juan def. (WC)Herlina/Taher 61 60

SF: (1)Damayanti/Tananta vs. (4)Higuchi/Juan

go ladies!

Old Dec 1st, 2012, 02:15 PM   #1995

QF:
(3)Damayanti def. Nakano 63 76
Inoue def. Darlina 61 64

SF: Hsu def. (3)Damayanti 63 36 63

SF: (4)Higuchi/Juan def. (1)Damayanti/Tananta 63 61

better luck next week ladies!