Off season - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #16
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off season

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
I also feel she's allergic to heavy iron. Classic case of female gymophobia.
You'd be surprised, there are so many women in gyms, they are slim, toned, hot.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 12:57 AM   #17
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Yeah I know, I enter a gym once in a while, but many more women don't even want to touch the weights and stick to "female exercises".
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #18
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Like the Maria's.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #19
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Ana finished this year ranked 13 it's amazing, that's like her 3rd best year end ranking iirc what a wasted talent, she should have many more top ten finishes
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #20
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
^ I just checked, she finished 14 in 2006 so this actually was Ana's 3rd best season by ranking I can't, it could have been SO much better
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #21
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Did she say that?
Yeah someone on twitter was finding quotes from an interview after Fed Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #22
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2nd Law View Post
^ I just checked, she finished 14 in 2006 so this actually was Ana's 3rd best season by ranking I can't, it could have been SO much better
RG.

Quote:
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #23
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Yeah someone on twitter was finding quotes from an interview after Fed Cup
You must have misinterpretated the tweets.. I read every single tweet with the word Ivanovic in it, and all Ana said in the post Fed Cup interview is that she will try to get stronger.. the same she has been saying in all her interviews lately. Then a couple of journalists, that werent even there, wrote tweets wondering if Ana is finally thinking of putting on weight, since that was what her coaches have been telling her for years. But there was NO mention of Nigel saying it.. or even of Ana saying she wants to gain weight.. all she said is that she needs to get stronger, which isn't necessarily the same... and those journalists were actually referring to Van Grichen getting fired for telling her she was too skinny, which was detrimental to her game.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #24
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Look what just got posted .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #25
country flag SilverSlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
You must have misinterpretated the tweets.. I read every single tweet with the word Ivanovic in it, and all Ana said in the post Fed Cup interview is that she will try to get stronger.. the same she has been saying in all her interviews lately. Then a couple of journalists, that werent even there, wrote tweets wondering if Ana is finally thinking of putting on weight, since that was what her coaches have been telling her for years. But there was NO mention of Nigel saying it.. or even of Ana saying she wants to gain weight.. all she said is that she needs to get stronger, which isn't necessarily the same... and those journalists were actually referring to Van Grichen getting fired for telling her she was too skinny, which was detrimental to her game.
I must have read one of these. I remember there being something about her coaches having told her to gain strength.

Anyways, she definitely needs to get a little more upper body strength in my opinion, just so she has easy power.

Quote:
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #26
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
Look what just got posted .

Winners like in old good times and the win against top players... Can someone tell me Ana's bilance of win-loss against top 10 players in 2012?
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #27
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_pancake View Post
Can someone tell me Ana's bilance of win-loss against top 10 players in 2012?
3-8 against Top 10 opponents this year. Not bad tbh

Code:
L AUSTRALIAN OPEN Petra Kvitova       26 67
L DUBAI           Caroline Wozniacki  36 57
W INDIAN WELLS    Caroline Wozniacki  63 62
W INDIAN WELLS    Marion Bartoli      63 64
L INDIAN WELLS    Maria Sharapova     46 10 ret.
L MADRID          Victoria Azarenka   46 46
L ROME            Maria Sharapova     67 36
L WIMBLEDON       Victoria Azarenka   16 06
L US OPEN         Serena Williams     16 36
L MOSCOW          Samantha Stosur     62 36 26
W FED CUP         Petra Kvitova       63 75
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #28
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry30 View Post
3-8 against Top 10 opponents this year. Not bad tbh

Code:
L AUSTRALIAN OPEN Petra Kvitova       26 67
L DUBAI           Caroline Wozniacki  36 57
W INDIAN WELLS    Caroline Wozniacki  63 62
W INDIAN WELLS    Marion Bartoli      63 64
L INDIAN WELLS    Maria Sharapova     46 10 ret.
L MADRID          Victoria Azarenka   46 46
L ROME            Maria Sharapova     67 36
L WIMBLEDON       Victoria Azarenka   16 06
L US OPEN         Serena Williams     16 36
L MOSCOW          Samantha Stosur     62 36 26
W FED CUP         Petra Kvitova       63 75
Not bad but Woz & Petra have been in bad slumps by their standards for much of this year and Marion's not a huge scalp, at least not for Ana .

She's still a very long way from beating Maria, Vika and Serena .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #29
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
Not bad but Woz & Petra have been in bad slumps by their standards for much of this year and Marion's not a huge scalp, at least not for Ana .

She's still a very long way from beating Maria, Vika and Serena .
Yes, there's no other way to reenter top 10, but beating the best players in the world. All those 3 players have very few losses. Rena lost only 4 matches, Vika and Maria were losing to each other and to Serena mostly, they were on a completely another level this season. But what bugs me about Ana is that she had her chances against Vika and Maria in the first part of the season, she was leading in the opening sets of all those 3 matches, but she didn't even manage to win a set. She must change that.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #30
Hot Messes Need Love

Quote:
Yes, there's no other way to reenter top 10, but beating the best players in the world. All those 3 players have very few losses. Rena lost only 4 matches, Vika and Maria were losing to each other and to Serena mostly, they were on a completely another level this season. But what bugs me about Ana is that she had her chances against Vika and Maria in the first part of the season, she was leading in the opening sets of all those 3 matches, but she didn't even manage to win a set. She must change that.
Truth be told I find it hard to picture her beating Maria as Ana used to only beat her on clay IIRC and that's now Maria's best surface...

I guess there's a chance with Vika. Despite the Wimbledon scoreline I think if she plays well against Vika it's possible.

Serena? Well, I won't discuss her .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra