Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 244 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #3646
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
These Andy/Novak matches are always Even just following on the scoreboard
It was horrible, unwatchable. Horrible choking, pushing, ridiculous errors, insecurity. Every time they hit the ball it looks awkward. The only impressive thing about their tennis in their last few matches was their foot speed and some returns, the rest is horrible, utter shitfests.
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #3647
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
It was horrible, unwatchable. Horrible choking, pushing, ridiculous errors, insecurity. Every time they hit the ball it looks awkward. The only impressive thing about their tennis in their last few matches was their foot speed and some returns, the rest is horrible, utter shitfests.

I don't remember the last of their matches I truly enjoyed. Their matches are always dramatic, but the quality is rarely high. Andy is still so mentally unstable
Jankovic: Not that young.

"Fuck, that serve! Long legged stork!"

Empress
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #3648
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't remember the last of their matches I truly enjoyed. Their matches are always dramatic, but the quality is rarely high. Andy is still so mentally unstable
They both are. It's laughable how Novak was playing on bps. Andy was simply bad, awful. Novak's slice is short and horrible, his shots are loopy, he doesn't take the ball early enough, doesn't rob any time from Andy, he looks like he's often in control but he can't finish the point with those loopy shots, it's like a torture and the court is so slow. Andy can't attack the short balls coming from Novak, when he does - he fails, it's visible that he doesn't feel comfortable enough when he steps in. Novak was really lucky there. It was 5-4, 30-15 for Andy, Novak had an opened court and instead of hitting a bh dtl winner he hit some horrible drop shot, Andy was on that ball, but he missed. In the next point he finished the point with a gutsy bh drop volley. Andy was done after that.
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #3649
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Marray/Nielsen take the first set against Miryni/Nestor Won their first match against Bopanna/Bhupathi after saving 2MP. GOAT team wiping all peasants aside

On a serious note, it's a shame they won't play together next season. Nielsen wants to focus on singles

Empress
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #3650
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

i agree with cilla and cajka, the match was awful!
on a brither note, a win's a win, way to go nole
Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #3651
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Marray/Nielsen take the first set against Miryni/Nestor Won their first match against Bopanna/Bhupathi after saving 2MP. GOAT team wiping all peasants aside

On a serious note, it's a shame they won't play together next season. Nielsen wants to focus on singles
He's Denmark's first GS champion

He almost beat Fish at Hopman cup iirc
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #3652
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
He's Denmark's first GS champion

He almost beat Fish at Hopman cup iirc
Yes, he choked badly in that match

They've just won for the second match in a row 12-10 in champion's tiebreak (saving 1MP this time) First team to qualify for the semis

Quote:
"@krisherdown: @SI_BTBaseline they are the giant killers. With just Wimbledon and WTF, Marray/Nielsen defeated all WTF teams except Paes/Stepanek.

Empress

Last edited by Cilla : Nov 7th, 2012 at 07:21 PM.
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #3653
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
They both are. It's laughable how Novak was playing on bps. Andy was simply bad, awful. Novak's slice is short and horrible, his shots are loopy, he doesn't take the ball early enough, doesn't rob any time from Andy, he looks like he's often in control but he can't finish the point with those loopy shots, it's like a torture and the court is so slow. Andy can't attack the short balls coming from Novak, when he does - he fails, it's visible that he doesn't feel comfortable enough when he steps in. Novak was really lucky there. It was 5-4, 30-15 for Andy, Novak had an opened court and instead of hitting a bh dtl winner he hit some horrible drop shot, Andy was on that ball, but he missed. In the next point he finished the point with a gutsy bh drop volley. Andy was done after that.
Please, don't talk about the Djokovic slice He also must be the worst with overheads in the top ten

Empress
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #3654
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Nole defeating Murray is always a holiday, bring it on everyday.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #3655
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Please, don't talk about the Djokovic slice He also must be the worst with overheads in the top ten
Don't mention those overheads please, he had few horrible overheads in this match.
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #3656
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Don't mention those overheads please, he had few horrible overheads in this match.

Tsonga breadsticked by Berdych in the final set That group is a complete mess

Empress

Last edited by Cilla : Nov 7th, 2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #3657
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Tomas

Now please win with Nole

Novak/Andy match was quite good Andy has nice yellow shorts during ATP's YEC. And his shoelaces are yellow too And his t-shirt is yellow too Novak's socks were interesting too.

Yes, this match was good.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #3658
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Novak/Andy match was quite good
Less žubrowka, please

Edit: I'm an idiot.
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #3659
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

“@AmyFetherolf: "Another great match. Another great performance from both of us." -Djokovic, who clearly wasn't talking about today's match vs. Murray.”

Empress
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #3660
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Novak/Andy match was quite good Andy has nice yellow shorts during ATP's YEC. And his shoelaces are yellow too And his t-shirt is yellow too Novak's socks were interesting too.

Yes, this match was good.

Andy's outfit to reflect his sunny outlook

I wouldn't put it past him to lose to Tsonga

Empress
Closed Thread