Victoria Azarenka Outfits Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #16
country flag Azareniacki

Azareniacki is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Victoria Azarenka Outfits Thread - 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelia-g View Post
I prefer shorts
me too, i love her shorts
Azareniacki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 01:26 PM   #17
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA-GOAT View Post
Is the white dress for Wimbledon?
Not sure, but wouldn't be surprised. Her US Open dress last year was the same as Wimbledon but just in a different colour.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 01:26 PM   #18
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

or skirts

Guessing Vika will only wear one/two of the colours and the others may be what Lisicki/Safarova will wear. From a few websites I've seen Vika will wear the peach version, not sure if she'll be wearing one of the other colours too.
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 01:37 PM   #19
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

There's also this, no idea if anyone will wear it. (comes in a few more colours)

Last edited by Sharapovian : Apr 2nd, 2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:31 PM   #20
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

Interesting
Shorts are back (?)
Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #21
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Updated the first post, I don't know how long it's been

Some new stuff. Not sure if it's for the end of the year [Linz/YEC] or 2013. She might not wear any of these outfits at all because last year she was wearing the same outfit for Beijing/Luxembourg and Sydney. But I remember in 2010 she got a new outfit (or at least different colour) outfit for YEC so who knows.

Anyway, here is the new stuff:

Skirt (other colours too):

According to tennis-point:
Quote:
The Graphic Knit Tank is a highlight of the new collection and is at the WTA Finals worn 2012 in White by Julia Goerges and gray-green of Victoria Azarenka.
This is the same website that said she would wear the peach/orange top for the clay season but she ended up wearing purple so can't say she'll definitely wear that. Tbh, it doesn't really matter what colour she wears, just hopes she gets to debut a new outfit this time round.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #22
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

No more shorts?
Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #23
country flag hERi

hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice

I think US outfit is the best..she looks sexy
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #24
country flag Vika Firegoddes

Vika Firegoddes is an unknown quantity at this point

Vika has a best, long and beautiful legs in the tour!
Vika Firegoddes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:42 PM   #25
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

One last look at 2012 outfits before I update the first post with 2013 stuff.

Australian Open - Indian Wells

Miami

Clay Season

Roland Garros

Wimbledon

Olympics

Montreal

US Open

Exhibition

Tokyo/Beijing

Linz/YEC
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:45 PM   #26
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Re: Victoria Azarenka Outfits Thread - 2013

So looks like Vika will wear one of these at AO. I don't mind simple outfits sometimes, but these are a bit plain and boring, especially the peach/orange one.

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:53 PM   #27
country flag The Vikasaurus

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

Please stick with something like this
The Vikasaurus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:29 PM   #28
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to defend AO in a dress? Not so sure if that's a good idea
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:36 PM   #29
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

RIP shorts
Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:23 AM   #30
country flag Mustafina

Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of Mustafina has much to be proud of

The back of the AO dress is ugly but otherwise, I think Vika will look just fine in it.
Mustafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote