On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 301 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #4501
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Bruce, how du you feel about Mexico City as the possible next YEC host?
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #4502
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
Bruce, how du you feel about Mexico City as the possible next YEC host?
Given that it's at altitude and often has a bit of smog,Petra would probably do awfully there,so Caro is my best bet for a memorable time as a visitor.If she doesn't have a shot as a Top 8 seed,then I probably won't even try to go.

It's a long hike down there for me and the traffic is horrible in the city,but I'm sure the organizers would plan around that.We definitely have the resources there,and there would be plenty of spots of cultural interest for the players.However,we have a fairly poor legacy in tennis,so we'd likely need major marquee names like the WS,Sharapova and,to a lesser extent,Vika,to attract ideal,healthy crowds.Your post is the first I've heard of this,and I'll add that,because of the difficulty breathing at altitude,Caro might have an advantage,stamina-wise,in longer matches

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #4503
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Huh. I just read that Disney bought out Lucasfilm and that's going to be a new series of Star Wars movies starting in 2015.

I didn't see that happening. The saga was pretty darn complete after episode 3, Revenge of the Sith.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 05:16 AM   #4504
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Huh. I just read that Disney bought out Lucasfilm and that's going to be a new series of Star Wars movies starting in 2015.

I didn't see that happening. The saga was pretty darn complete after episode 3, Revenge of the Sith.
Star Wars Seven: The Dark Side of the Force(...of Greed)

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:46 AM   #4505
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Does any of this remind you of someone you know?

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 05:29 AM   #4506
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
Does any of this remind you of someone you know?

Not for me,but the movie itself was a fun comedy,even for those who don't like baseball

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #4507
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

1st win for Nielsen/Marray at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, that was a great comeback in super tiebreak, saving 2 matchpoints!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #4508
country flag bruce goose

Normally,I don't waste repellent spray on moths,but I just felt like testing my aim today so I shot at one of them.Not sure if the moth was hardy or if I merely landed a glancing spray;whatever the case,it survived about 2 minutes longer than I expected

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #4509
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #4510
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
backhandsmash is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #4511
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Podriais chupar chorizo de sus rodillas para cuatro mas, mandilones(aunque el mormon es un titere bobo politico tambien)

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #4512

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Podriais chupar chorizo de sus rodillas para cuatro mas, mandilones(aunque el mormon es un titere bobo politico tambien)
Google translate gives me this:

Could her knees sucking sausage for four more, mandilones (although the Mormon is a silly puppet politician also)

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #4513
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry it doesn't even make much sense in Spanish

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #4514
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
Google translate gives me this:

Could her knees sucking sausage for four more, mandilones (although the Mormon is a silly puppet politician also)

"Blue's" Spanish is obviously elementary level,at best,so I'll help you:

'You can suck on sausage from your knees for four more years,sissy boys';you may deduce the message there,and the parenthetical part came out just fine.I'm leaving for work in a minute,so I'll make this last part fairly brief---

My fiancee was hired as a purchasing manager at a German-owned maquila here,and I know the plant well b/c I was a contractor there for a while...so I know that the boss who hired her is a great person and that the position pays well.Unfortunately,the company has a U.S. division as well,and the pinche gringo executives have final say on many matters even here in Mexico...and they cancelled all job vacancies due to low production thanks to the horribly piss-poor American economy....conditions that were exacerbated by their pathetic assclown president who responded to the original crisis by running up a seven TRILLION dollar spending deficit in less than 4 years

Two caveats: For norteamericanos negros who have suffered so brutally for so long,I'm glad that they won a symbolic victory by having one of their own as president(though he doesn't do jack s--t to really help them unless you count creating gov. dependency as 'help').Second,I wouldn't give a damn who the president of that rotting cesspool country was but,sadly,our OWN presidents so rarely try to develop a self-sufficient economy that our financial state catches a terrible illness every time the U.S. sneezes,if you catch my intent.On a side note,the U.S. Attorney General,one of the president's top men,is a slimy lowlife whose friendships with gun manufacturers have inspired him to turn a blind eye as weapons dealers sell automatic weapons to our narcos......There IS some poetic justice,though: Due to some successful crackdowns by our soldiers and federalis,many Mexican gangs are moving across the border to the U.S. and,in the course of their malicious activity,are committing crimes against the Americans who instigated the violence in the 1st place

Btw,as the OP,I'm gonna close this thread if it turns into a political fellatio forum for that incompetent hack...and then the ignorant can spew their uninformed nonsense in some GM political thread....oh,and...have a nice day

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #4515

Bruce, you never disappoint with your disdain for America.
Closed Thread