Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 150 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #2236
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Nothing will ever top those white dresses from either the tie earlier this year or the 2011 tie. They all looked good in them and there was no black lace.
Petra with straight hair and I still think Andy has the best dress sense of them all.
You probably mean this...

Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #2237
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

It was from the tie vs. Germany - I'm on an iPad so I can't post them, lol, but they're quite nice.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #2238
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Cool Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Hockey Legend.

I guess Adam is over (or she has no respect for him)?

Otherwise, Petra is a free spirit; which is kool. Lol

Bad news Ex.

Petra and Adam are still very much together.

I just happened to see them in the old historic part of Prague today (Nov.6) at around 11am walking hand in hand together near Malostranske Namesti (Lesser Town Square) heading up the hill toward Strahov Monastery like a pair of tourists.

The must be REALLY in love. They were wearing matching black puffy parka like jackets with slobby grey sweatpants and Nike Zoom tennis shoes.

Petra was calmly admiring the impressive old buildings they were walking by. Adam, I suspect, was thinking about lunch and seemed quite focused on finding it. It seemed he was leading her more than the other way around.

Petra was not smiling or laughing. My initial impression was that she looked slightly tired and maybe sad, but I could be wrong about the sad part. Maybe it was just a calm moment, but she definitely looks pooped out from her long, frustrating year.

Because of her demeanor, I quickly decided not to bother them. In some of the more recent photos she really looks sick of the being in the public eye and all that goes with it. More than anything I just felt like wishing her a nice holiday and a great 2013 but I just didn't have the heart to 'cuz she looked so bummed/burned out. I didn't even bother to take a picture. She looked so different from the girl I met after Wimbledon 2011. Sorry to file such a sad report on our Petra.

Compare the photos below:
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #2239
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
Bad news Ex.

I just happened to see them in the old historic part of Prague today (Nov.6) at around 11am walking hand in hand together near Malostranske Namesti (Lesser Town Square) heading up the hill toward Strahov Monastery like a pair of tourists.

The must be REALLY in love. They were wearing matching black puffy parka like jackets with slobby grey sweatpants and Nike Zoom tennis shoes.

Petra was calmly admiring the impressive old buildings they were walking by. Adam, I suspect, was thinking about lunch and seemed quite focused on finding it. It seemed he was leading her more than the other way around.

Petra was not smiling or laughing. My initial impression was that she looked slightly tired and maybe sad, but I could be wrong about the sad part. Maybe it was just a calm moment, but she definitely looks pooped out from her long, frustrating year.

Because of her demeanor, I quickly decided not to bother them. In some of the more recent photos she really looks sick of the being in the public eye and all that goes with it. More than anything I just felt like wishing her a nice holiday and a great 2013 but I just didn't have the heart to 'cuz she looked so bummed/burned out. I didn't even bother to take a picture. She looked so different from the girl I met after Wimbledon 2011. Sorry to file such a sad report on our Petra.

Thanks for the report QPF.

Could just be the end of the season or a momentary moment, when you caught/saw her. Remember, it wasn't a photo op.

She could also still be recovering from her cold as well (though I agree, she does look quite solemn in the 2012 Fed Cup photos). So maybe it's not as bad as it seemed altogether.

As far as the Kiss: I know it was Kiss Cam and all. However, if I was Adam, I'm not sure I would have liked that. But then again: What can he really say or do about it?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #2240
country flag pattty

pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all pattty is a name known to all

Do you have HQs of this pic? Thank you http://www.fedcup.com/media/133239/133239.jpg

make.belive
pattty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #2241

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Thanks for the report QPF.

Could just be the end of the season or a momentary moment, when you caught/saw her. Remember, it wasn't a photo op.

She could also still be recovering from her cold as well (though I agree, she does look quite solemn in the 2012 Fed Cup photos). So maybe it's not as bad as it seemed altogether.

As far as the Kiss: I know it was Kiss Cam and all. However, if I was Adam, I'm not sure I would have liked that. But then again: What can he really say or do about it?

Kiss Cam is one thing, but on JJ's mouth? Phooey!!! That thing has been in too many strange places I'm sure!
Think of all the hookers he kissed when he was playing in Russia. Yipes!
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #2242
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kiss Cam is one thing, but on JJ's mouth? Phooey!!! That thing has been in too many strange places I'm sure!
Think of all the hookers he kissed when he was playing in Russia. Yipes!
She kissed Jelena Jankovic on the mouth (or you talking about somebody else)?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #2243
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bad news Ex.

Thanks for this QPF.

I think if you would have gone up to her or called out her name she would have ignored you.

I mentioned in my report about Eastbourne/Wimbledon that she looked rather fed up there and was not very approachable. I was very, very lucky to get a photo of her just as she came out of the players lounge and into the open air (I knew she was there so I was waiting by the door ), but previous to that I saw her walking along the premises and I went over to her and said "Hi Petra, I'm a big fan, can I have a photo and autograph please" and she just carried on walking as if she didn't hear me, which shocked me a bit to tell you the truth. She was by herself and wasn't going to practice, she was just going to the changing room. Anyway, she didn't ignore me the 2nd time - I think she just wanted to get rid of me

So it might have been best if you left her alone. Like you said, I think she's getting fed up of being recognised or she's just exhausted. She's really not used to this - it's really only been what, 2 years that she's been in the limelight and it did come quite quickly didn't it?

BTW: Who's that hunk in the photo touching the Wimby Trophy?
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #2244
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

See?

petra
•••••
maria
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #2245
country flag netphobia

Quote:
Bad news Ex.

Oh, this makes me sad. Poor girl. I don't imagine she's blind to how much of a disappointment her season was (or, at least, how much of a disappointment everyone said it was). No matter how much of it was down to her/her team she still had tons of crap thrown at her all year, starting in Australia when she lost to Maria in a match that she should've won, and I guess after 11 months of that you would be a little tired/down on yourself.

I'm sure some people will disagree but I think a long holiday without tennis will do her good.
petra
•••••
maria

Last edited by netphobia : Nov 6th, 2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #2246
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
See?

I remember these. Lovely. And that golden pig is unforgettable.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #2247

Talking Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
She kissed Jelena Jankovic on the mouth (or you talking about somebody else)?
Jaromir Jagr knucklehead!

I know you were just joking.
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #2248

Thumbs up Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Thanks for this QPF.

I think if you would have gone up to her or called out her name she would have ignored you.

I mentioned in my report about Eastbourne/Wimbledon that she looked rather fed up there and was not very approachable. I was very, very lucky to get a photo of her just as she came out of the players lounge and into the open air (I knew she was there so I was waiting by the door ), but previous to that I saw her walking along the premises and I went over to her and said "Hi Petra, I'm a big fan, can I have a photo and autograph please" and she just carried on walking as if she didn't hear me, which shocked me a bit to tell you the truth. She was by herself and wasn't going to practice, she was just going to the changing room. Anyway, she didn't ignore me the 2nd time - I think she just wanted to get rid of me

So it might have been best if you left her alone. Like you said, I think she's getting fed up of being recognised or she's just exhausted. She's really not used to this - it's really only been what, 2 years that she's been in the limelight and it did come quite quickly didn't it?

It's funny you mentioned this stuff because when I saw them I was only 2-3 meters away and basically gasped out aloud "It's Petra. Petra!" but I don't think she heard me as they strolled past. At that moment she was looking up at the historic buildings on the hill and the sun was shining on her face. She looked very serene but also slightly melancholic. I now have this mental photo in my brain. It was a really interesting look and moment. Like I said, I was conflicted about how she felt and should I approach her. For a moment I thought of going ahead of them and walking straight toward them to meet them. In the end, I decided to let them be.

I really don't know if Petra would've had a problem with meeting me. Adam had his jacket hood pulled up but Petra had no hat or hood or sunglasses on and obviously wasn't trying to hide her identity. And, they were heading straight into a populated tourist zone. So, who knows. The body language told me not to. I've met her before in happier moments and that was a blessing. So, no big loss.

I'm sorry she was rude to you but celebrities can't serve everybody at all times, right? I'm glad she was nicer the second time around.

PS: I'm sure you were just joking, but thanks for the 'hunk' comment anyways. It made me laugh. That photo is from when I met Petra at the Nike store in Prague in July of 2011 and she was nice enough to let me touch the trophy. What a rare privilege. I still can't believe it happened.
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #2249
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
This time his wife will cut ...
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #2250
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PS: I'm sure you were just joking, but thanks for the 'hunk' comment anyways. It made me laugh. That photo is from when I met Petra at the Nike store in Prague in July of 2011 and she was nice enough to let me touch the trophy. What a rare privilege. I still can't believe it happened.
That's you?

Believe me.... I wasn't joking. You are a hunk of gorgeousness and of course you are married
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote