Russian titles - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #676
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Russian titles

Nadya strikes again.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #677
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

We need a update in this thread, with Elena Vesnina winning Hobart..

Hope is the first of many for the Russian girls in 2013..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #678
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute

We are up to a decent start шт 2013.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!

Last edited by ys : Feb 4th, 2013 at 01:49 AM.
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #679
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

A couple fo good titles this spring already.

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:23 PM   #680
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

6th title of the year.
Vesnina is finally breaking through, it seems.

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #681
country flag indicapuja

indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ys View Post
6th title of the year.
Vesnina is finally breaking through, it seems.
it's 7th titles.
Sharapova - Indian Wells, Stuttgart
Pavlyuchenkova - Monterrey, Estoril
Vesnina - Hobart, Eastbourne
Kirilenko - Pattaya City
indicapuja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #682
country flag indicapuja

indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold

@ys

can you make a thread for doubles titles too?
indicapuja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 07:03 PM   #683
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

Thread gets a timely and powerful bounce. It's been a while since we've gone for so long without titles.

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 07:04 PM   #684
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by indicapuja View Post
@ys

can you make a thread for doubles titles too?
Well, this was meant to be Russian titles thread. For doubles , more than often than not, teams are international. Feel free to create a thread yourself though..

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 07:25 PM   #685
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this thread might get a bump today.
Pavlyuchenkova had a great week. She's only 22, so could be a starting point.
Makarova is 25, and still has a lot of good tennis ahead.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 11:14 PM   #686
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

Hope the girls can keep scoreboard ticking this week too..

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Oct 19th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #687
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

A couple of good titles this fall. Need one more from Maria.

PLAY TENNIS!