Maria's 2013 Schedule - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #31
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria's 2013 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Maria should schedule every clay court tournament she can.
Except Madrid,that blue clay rubbish has nothing to do with RG. Nadal and Djokovic lost to Verdasco and Tipsarevic,enough said...
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #32
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Except Madrid,that blue clay rubbish has nothing to do with RG. Nadal and Djokovic lost to Verdasco and Tipsarevic,enough said...
It will go back to red clay next year.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #33
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold
Your views of Maria's 2013 schedule

Here is my view of Maria's 2013 schedule.

Brisbane International
Australian Open
Dubai Tennis Championships
Qatar Open, Doha
Indian Wells Open
Sony Ericsson Open, Miami
Family Circle Cup, Charleston
Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Stuttgart
Mutua Madrilena Madrid Open
Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome
French Open
Aegon Classic, Birmingham
Wimbledon
Bank of the West Classic, Stanford
Roger's Cup, Toronto
Cincinnati Open
US Open
Toray Pan Pacific Open, Tokyo
China Open, Bejing
Sony Ericsson Championships, Istanbul

What are your views
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:21 AM   #34
country flag iAmNinia

iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice iAmNinia is just really nice
Re: Your views of Maria's 2013 schedule

I think she would go for 16-18 tournaments again.

My view for 2013 season.
Brisbane International
Australian Open
Indian Wells Open
French Open
Wimbledon
Roger's Cup, Toronto
Cincinnati Open
US Open
China Open, Bejing
iAmNinia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #35
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Here is my view of Maria's 2013 schedule.

Brisbane International
Australian Open
Qatar Open, Doha
Indian Wells Open
French Open
Wimbledon
Roger's Cup, Toronto
Cincinnati Open
US Open
China Open, Bejing

What are your views
No way will she play both Charleston and Stuttgart and both Doha and Dubai. And if she goes deep at RG again I doubt she'd play Birmingham. I hope she does start playing the post-OZ Middle Eastern swing though. Other than that I agree.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #36
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

1. Brisbane International
  2. Australian Open
  3. Qatar Open, Doha
  4. Indian Wells Open
  5. Sony Ericsson Open, Miami
  6. Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Stuttgart
  7. Mutua Madrilena Madrid Open
  8. Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome
  9. French Open
  10. Wimbledon
  11. Bank of the West Classic, Stanford
  12. Roger's Cup, Toronto
  13. Cincinnati Open
  14. US Open
  15. Toray Pan Pacific Open, Tokyo
  16. China Open, Bejing
  17. Sony Ericsson Championships, Istanbul

The options could be to remove Doha if she needed more rest and needed to attend Fashion Week and the Vanity Fair after party I would also possibility remove Stanford or Toronto for the purpose of not being too tired by the time the US Open comes around.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #37
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Don't know why Maria won't play FedCup in February
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #38
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Why almost all of you predict Brisbane International? Did she ever participate in it?
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #39
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Why almost all of you predict Brisbane International? Did she ever participate in it?

she confirmed that will play there long time ago

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #40
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
she confirmed that will play there long time ago

Wow, thank you I didn't know that, can't wait.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #41
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
yes, pity, Masha couldn't play the USO from 2007-2009.
don't forget when she had to pull out and give karolina a walkover in R4 in 2010

i'd guesss

Brisbane
Australian Open
Paris Indoors
Indian Wells
Miami
Stuttgart
Madrid
Rome
Roland Garros
Birmingham (probs knows not to make the same mistake she did this year. I mean disgust @ playing claycourt tennis at Wimbledon this year )
Wimbledon
Stanford
Cincinnati
US Open
Tokyo
Beijing
Istanbul
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #42
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

@ the OP: I see you like to talk about players' schedules, you opened a lot of threads about it

Quote:
Brisbane International
Australian Open

Qatar Open, Doha
Indian Wells Open

French Open
Wimbledon

Roger's Cup, Toronto
Cincinnati Open
US Open

China Open, Bejing
These are enough to keep points (Brisbane and Doha where she didn't play this year) and if she really wants to try to win Wimbledon like she said, better go with a long grass season (depending on how deep she's going at RG)
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #43
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all
Smile Re: Maria's 2013 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlissonValerio View Post
I would love if she play Fed Cup, Russia needs her.
What's the rule on Olympic eligibility? Is it 2 ties for all 4 years prior to 2016 or just 2 ties for 2015 and 2016? Just trying to figure out if Maria (potentially) not playing next year means she doesn't want to qualify for Rio or if she's just being Lazy-American-Pova.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #44
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Brisbane International
Australian Open
Indian Wells Open
French Open
Wimbledon
Roger's Cup, Toronto
Cincinnati Open
US Open
China Open, Bejing
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #45
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
What's the rule on Olympic eligibility? Is it 2 ties for all 4 years prior to 2016 or just 2 ties for 2015 and 2016? Just trying to figure out if Maria (potentially) not playing next year means she doesn't want to qualify for Rio or if she's just being Lazy-American-Pova.
if I'm not mistaken 3 Fed CUP ties in 4 years are required by ITF
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote