The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4. - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1366
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

^I don't know if you have Sport klub, they show some WTA occasionally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post

Arsenal play Utd on Saturday. Last match was 8-2 Utd I just know Van Bitch will score, probably a hat-trick. I can only imagine the goal celebration, he has no respect or shame
I doubt that he would celebrate, he'd be a proper c*nt if he does that. Anyway, Rooney will score for a 1-0 victory
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 06:08 PM   #1367
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
what about es dropping wta (or was it the other way around)
no more fine tennis on easily availabe tv
It is a shame. I won't see any matches besides Wimbledon & US Open next season if that's the case.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 06:11 PM   #1368
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
I doubt that he would celebrate, he'd be a proper c*nt if he does that. Anyway, Rooney will score for a 1-0 victory

I'm glad they lost last night, even if it was to Chelsea 5-4 another crazy scoreline. Liverpool & Spurs also out Bradford away in QFs, this is our only chance for a trophy
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 07:35 PM   #1369
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

lol, if they don't win it this time, then they are truly useless. Though I like Arsenal's team this year, but it's always the same story with them.

Btw, did anyone watch Partizan last night? <3 breaking :sob:
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:51 PM   #1370
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
lol, if they don't win it this time, then they are truly useless. Though I like Arsenal's team this year, but it's always the same story with them.
As much as I love AW, if any other manager had this trophyless drought at a "top" club he would've been sacked by now

Quote:
Btw, did anyone watch Partizan last night? <3 breaking :sob:
What happened?
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:31 PM   #1371
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

Quote:
As much as I love AW, if any other manager had this trophyless drought at a "top" club he would've been sacked by now
That's kinda what I like about Arsenal, even though you really need a trophy

A guy from Belgrade lost a bet because of Arsenal and he wrote to them Read the letter and the answer

http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/lu...oknade-gubitak

Quote:
What happened?
Well, nothing much. We played Barca in Barcelona and we were down 16pts at some point, but came back and lost by 3pts and even had a small chance to win (which would've been a miracle and too good). Our team is the youngest one in Euroleague, but full of amazing talents. In a way, what's Arsenal in Europe in football, that's Partizan in Europe in basketball. So, yeah, I'm just being a drama queen about that loss :jeja:
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:34 PM   #1372
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future Cheda 16.17 has a brilliant future

Jelena Jankovic won "Heart" award! I think she will show her est tennis in Prague. She plays best when she plays for her country.
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:08 AM   #1373
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
That's kinda what I like about Arsenal, even though you really need a trophy

Quote:
A guy from Belgrade lost a bet because of Arsenal and he wrote to them Read the letter and the answer

http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/lu...oknade-gubitak
Oh my god First of all, he is an idiot to ever bet on Arsenal. Especially against the smaller team, where they notoriously flop. Secondly, "I love Arsenal, and I'm not a racist" may be the best quote ever thirdly, he should be grateful he received such a polite reply. If Arsenal had to reimburse every fan that they cost £££ in betting, they would be out of business.

Quote:
Well, nothing much. We played Barca in Barcelona and we were down 16pts at some point, but came back and lost by 3pts and even had a small chance to win (which would've been a miracle and too good). Our team is the youngest one in Euroleague, but full of amazing talents. In a way, what's Arsenal in Europe in football, that's Partizan in Europe in basketball. So, yeah, I'm just being a drama queen about that loss :jeja:
I was going to comment on that after I read the bit about youngest, most talented in the league How familiar. You will get used to the pain of the tragic losses & many chokes to come
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:36 PM   #1374
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

Quote:
Oh my god First of all, he is an idiot to ever bet on Arsenal. Especially against the smaller team, where they notoriously flop. Secondly, "I love Arsenal, and I'm not a racist" may be the best quote ever thirdly, he should be grateful he received such a polite reply. If Arsenal had to reimburse every fan that they cost £££ in betting, they would be out of business.
lol, the whole letter is full of brilliance, but that racist part and 'say hello to Mr. Arsene Wenger!' killed me completely :sob:
Quote:
I was going to comment on that after I read the bit about youngest, most talented in the league How familiar. You will get used to the pain of the tragic losses & many chokes to come
Oh I'm used to it, but you know how it is :sigh:

Good luck now
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:56 PM   #1375
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

It took 3 minutes for RVP to score. Vermaelen kicked the ball straight to him Nice of him to be so generous to his BFF.

Amazing penalty miss by Rooney just before HT. Santos taking Judas' shirt at HT. Disgusting. They should want to rip his head off, but they were giving him hugs pre-game. Except Wilshere, who was insulted to even have to shake his hand & made zero eye contact The only one with sense.

Last edited by Cilla : Nov 3rd, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 03:15 PM   #1376
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

2-0 down & Wilshere sent off.

Arsenal

Last edited by Cilla : Nov 3rd, 2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #1377
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

^ And I told you that RvP is not such a c*unt to celebrate his goal :wink:
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #1378
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

He is for even daring to score
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #1379
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeza View Post
He is for even daring to score
Ah, Nai, there you are! I thought of you the other day when I read this article. I mean, EIGHT boyfriends at the same time! Seriously, you French people! Seriously! How do you manage to get any work done at all??

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #1380
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus podgorny View Post
Ah, Nai, there you are! I thought of you the other day when I read this article. I mean, EIGHT boyfriends at the same time! Seriously, you French people! Seriously! How do you manage to get any work done at all??
Lol, we just don't work She's a slut, even Sarko and Aznar, seriously... Sarko 11111 :ewwww: I'm surprised she didn't get more kids...But who knows, some new lovers might be revealed soon

'Jose Maria Anzar' Oh Daily mail