Lisa Raymond cheering thread - Page 304 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 03:29 AM   #4546
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan75 View Post
2001 US Open Doubles, full match this time

http://youtu.be/-lhk8Vaisyo

^^ Very impressive find

You gotta love Tracy rockin' the lime green sateen jacket
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:16 AM   #4547
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow, thank you so much for that! I've been waiting years to watch that final. I just need her two mixed US Open wins and then I will have seen all her slam victories!

Did you buy it from somewhere or was it your own recording?

I now feel ashamed I haven't got round to uploading the ones I have. Unfortunately I won't be home till January so it will be a while before I can upload them (I have 05 US, 03/06 RG). Plus I still have no idea how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
^^ Very impressive find

You gotta love Tracy rockin' the lime green sateen jacket
One of my favourite things about past matches is the fashion/hair of the female commentators.
Dave. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:21 AM   #4548
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Vinci served for a place in the final that year.
Dave. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:46 AM   #4549
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
Oh wow, thank you so much for that! I've been waiting years to watch that final. I just need her two mixed US Open wins and then I will have seen all her slam victories!

I now feel ashamed I haven't got round to uploading the ones I have. Unfortunately I won't be home till January so it will be a while before I can upload them (I have 05 US, 03/06 RG). Plus I still have no idea how to do it.
You saw 1999 Wimbledon Mixed? You have uploaded 2000 Linz Final highlights, did you forget how you did that? I can remind you.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:36 AM   #4550
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave. View Post

It was my own recording I finally figured out how to rip a dvd to a mpg (i know, welcome to to the year 2000, let alone 2012) so I'm going through my dvd's and uploading some of the fun doubles matches I have

http://youtu.be/QFiJP0pzlpI wimbledon 2001 dubs final !
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #4551
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

added a few more

http://youtu.be/GbFpEzS2308 2003 French Mixed

http://youtu.be/8V4IbBdI5WQ 2003 Philly Final
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #4552
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^You were very busy Huge thanks once again

Lisa's Grand Slam Glory Moments
1996 US Open Mixed -
1999 Wimbledon Mixed -
2000 Australian Open Doubles - Hingis hits backhand return DTL way wide off Rennae's first serve.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqg-JZBpLgI
2001 Wimbledon Doubles - Clijsters hits the second serve long for a Double Fault.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFiJP0pzlpI
2001 US Open Doubles - Rennae hits the forehand return up high and Po hits the forehand putaway volley long.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lhk8Vaisyo
2002 US Open Mixed -
2003 Roland Garros Mixed - Mike hits a backhand volley DTL winner.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbFpEzS2308
2005 US Open Doubles -
2006 Roland Garros Doubles -
2011 US Open Doubles - Liezel hits a forehand volley to Shvedova, who hits the backhand volley long.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPCA7Ox2qRk
2012 Wimbledon Mixed - Vesnina hits the backhand return at Lisa who hits the forehand volley in to the middle of the court, where Paes hit the backhand volley long.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxfEwvlM9-w

4/6 of the Doubles and 2/5 of the Mixed.

2003 RG vid - Mary says, "She is 29, 2004 Athens will most likely be her last shot at the Olympics." And 9 years later, Lisa gets a bronze in London.
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #4553
country flag TennisFan75

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/201...xd-finals.html

there's a link that has the bronze medal match for 2012
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #4554
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

^Thanks TennisFan75!
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #4555
country flag TennisFan75

no problem! I hadn't seen the match, they were on fire in the match TB!
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #4556
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

New WTA website. I suppose this speaks volumes of her longevity.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #4557
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

^^

Poor Lisa Maybe she needs her own search engine
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #4558
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan75 View Post
http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/201...xd-finals.html

there's a link that has the bronze medal match for 2012
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/...video/p00w314t

This one is available for UK viewers too.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #4559
country flag TennisFan75

Sydney draws are out!

(1)ERRANI, Sara ITA/VINCI, Roberta ITA vs GRANDIN, Natalie RSA/UHLIROVA, Vladimira CZE
LLAGOSTERA VIVES, Nuria ESP/ZHENG, Jie CHN vs GROENEFELD, Anna-Lena GER/PESCHKE, Kveta CZE
(3)KIRILENKO, Maria RUS/RAYMOND, Lisa USA vs ERAKOVIC, Marina NZL/MAKAROVA, Ekaterina RUS
JURAK, Darija CRO/MAROSI, Katalin HUN vs MYERS, Abbie AUS/ANDERS, Storm AUS
GOERGES, Julia GER/HANTUCHOVA, Daniela SVK vs PETROVA, Nadia RUS/SREBOTNIK, Katarina SLO
CIBULKOVA, Dominika SVK/SAFAROVA, Lucie CZE vs (4) HUBER, Liezel USA/MIRZA, Sania IND
CHAN, Hao-Ching TPE/ROSOLSKA, Alicja POL vs PANOVA, Alexandra RUS/VOSKOBOEVA, Galina KAZ
KOPS-JONES, Raquel USA/SPEARS, Abigail USA vs (2) HLAVACKOVA, Andrea CZE/HRADECKA, Lucie CZE
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #4560
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Oh Dave, it is January, where are the videos?

Closed Thread