Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 243 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #3631
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Jelena's Wimbledon 2008 should never ever be mentioned again, we know what happened in the end, we know how her QF chances at Wimbledon got destroyed year by year.
Was that the year that she lost to "Tiger?" [Tanasugarn]
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #3632
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Was that the year that she lost to "Tiger?" [Tanasugarn]
Yes. When she was frustrated for not getting a helicopter. After the match she said that Tiger's serve was very slow, 120 kmph and that it was very difficult to return that crap.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #3633
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Yes. When she was frustrated for not getting a helicopter. After the match she said that Tiger's serve was very slow, 120 kmph and that it was very difficult to return that crap.
I remember when Hingis was asked about Smashanova's game, she responded with "I mean, she keeps the ball in play."

BTW, I love the like/dislike threads, it lets me be nosy about people's preferences.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #3634
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah I remember she said Tiger hits the ball flat and it's tough to answer on the grass court ... poor Jelena
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #3635
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Even if Jelena had won Australian Open and French Open, she would've lost in the Last 16 of Wimbledon to Hsieh, for example.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #3636
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Peak Jeja
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #3637
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
I remember when Hingis was asked about Smashanova's game, she responded with "I mean, she keeps the ball in play."

BTW, I love the like/dislike threads, it lets me be nosy about people's preferences.
I love JJ's bitchy statements. I remember when Ana was losing to MJMS in Rome, she was complaining to her coach: "I can't do anything with her shitballs."

Also JJ saying that Ana hits like a man.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #3638
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love JJ's bitchy statements. I remember when Ana was losing to MJMS in Rome, she was complaining to her coach: "I can't do anything with her shitballs."

Also JJ saying that Ana hits like a man.
I miss Dramalena

At least she has a top 5 win this year, unlike Karolina
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #3639
country flag Cajka

Quote:
I miss Dramalena

At least she has a top 5 win this year, unlike Karolina
Caro's year, except for slam performances after AO, wasn't that bad at all. #10 + 2 titles + 2 other finals + Miami and Dubai semifinal + AO QF... Not bad at all.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #3640
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Caro's year, except for slam performances after AO, wasn't that bad at all. #10 + 2 titles + 2 other finals + Miami and Dubai semifinal + AO QF... Not bad at all.
Yes, but she lost in the 1R of two slams. Before this year, she had only lost in the 1R of slam once: her debut at RG 2007 against Dechy.

She's also one of the four people to beat Serena this year
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #3641
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Yes, but she lost in the 1R of two slams. Before this year, she had only lost in the 1R of slam once: her debut at RG 2007 against Dechy.

She's also one of the four people to beat Serena this year
That's hilarious. Makarova, Kerber, Razzano and Woz.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #3642
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
That's hilarious. Makarova, Kerber, Razzano and Woz.
She's also the two time defending champ of most hated on TF. Who's gonna win this year?
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #3643
country flag Cajka

Quote:
She's also the two time defending champ of most hated on TF. Who's gonna win this year?
Errani.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #3644
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

These Andy/Novak matches are always Even just following on the scoreboard
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #3645
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Radwanska is really strong contender this year
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread