Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 242 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #3616
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Woz, Bartoli and Petra.
That Woz match was so misleading as Caro did nothing but moonball everything into Ana's strike zone.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #3617
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
Ana's wins over top 10 are not valuable as she was double bageled by Vinci even JJ managed to play a competitive match against her.

Wasn't BFF Sori double bageled in the same week? The Anci/Sori meme is the best on TF
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #3618
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post

Wasn't BFF Sori double bageled in the same week? The Anci/Sori meme is the best on TF
By Sesil

That must have been the "thunderous return" she was talking about
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #3619
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks I looked at the rankings & saw Petra is #8
I must say that I don't understand why people say that it was vintage Ana against Petra. Maybe they never watched vintage Ana. That girl is retired.

Quote:
Until she breaks up with Rory who is ugly, evil & to blame for her downfall, I think he will be sticking with Arazenka

I love how my iPhone automatically spells it as Arazenka
It's none of my business, but I find it very strange to change your preferences that much. I've been supporting the same players for years, I really care about them. That's probably the reason why I dislike Generation Suck (except for Aga), I live in the past, I can't move on. That's why I got overexcited after Nadia's win in Sofia.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #3620
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexysova View Post
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #3621
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

I love this one
Quote:
Originally Posted by égalité View Post
Good strategy gurks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #3622
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

1. Sorana actually has a great BH

2. Dinara didn't win Roma and Madrid until next year

I just realized that she beat the trio of slamless #1s en route to her GS title
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #3623
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Stop with the mockery of Ana. She is perfect comparing to some long-lost cases. And we know her 2012 was better than Jelena's, I know it hurts you, but I promise you they will both dominate in 2013 if that year happens.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #3624
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
It's none of my business, but I find it very strange to change your preferences that much. I've been supporting the same players for years, I really care about them. That's probably the reason why I dislike Generation Suck (except for Aga), I live in the past, I can't move on. That's why I got overexcited after Nadia's win in Sofia.
I mean, I guess I'm capable of warming up to people but I don't change my mind just like that. When I considered myself a fan of Caro, it was mostly because I felt bad for the criticism she got as #1. Now I'm just neutral.

I admit I've warmed up a lot to Sharapova.
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #3625
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:

And my favourite & the original point

Quote:
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #3626
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
1. Sorana actually has a great BH

2. Dinara didn't win Roma and Madrid until next year

I just realized that she beat the trio of slamless #1s en route to her GS title
In 2008 Woz lost to Serbian sisters on every slam.

Green is nicer.

Ajde.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #3627
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Stop with the mockery of Ana.
I'm done
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #3628
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
In 2008 Woz lost to Serbian sisters on every slam.
In 2008, Carolina seemed to think she was some sort of underpowered power player (if that makes sense).

I remember in 2008 JJ injured herself at Wimbledon and still won In New York, Caro became an error machine

I remember her matches against JJ were her first matches on AA and Centre Court. How kind of our JJlena to spur her into relevance

And in the first slam of 2009, she lost to Dokic
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #3629
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Jelena's Wimbledon 2008 should never ever be mentioned again, we know what happened in the end, we know how her QF chances at Wimbledon got destroyed year by year.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #3630
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
That Woz match was so misleading as Caro did nothing but moonball everything into Ana's strike zone.
In that match Ana's fh was on fire, her backhand was on fire, her volleys were on fire, her drop shots were great + she was killing her with slices and moonballs, she was moving great. Her serve is the only part of her game that didn't work as well as the rest of her game. Woz made too many UEs for her standards, but since her defense didn't work, she got frustrated.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Closed Thread