Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #2536
country flag Lotuspova

Lotuspova is just really nice Lotuspova is just really nice Lotuspova is just really nice Lotuspova is just really nice Lotuspova is just really nice Lotuspova is just really nice Lotuspova is just really nice Lotuspova is just really nice Lotuspova is just really nice Lotuspova is just really nice Lotuspova is just really nice
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Thank you!!
Lotuspova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #2537
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Nick!
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2538
country flag ChrisPova

ChrisPova is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone!

I read this forum for several months, especially for pictures and news of Maria, so I decided to join it.

Forum name: ChrisPova
D.O.B.: July 19th, 1994
Other likes: Djokovic, TV shows, movies, football
Other: I’ve became a fan of Masha during Roland-Garros 2009. I started with doublefaultpova
ChrisPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:58 PM   #2539
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

your name is mine in french, and you like novak......

welcome Chrispova
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:21 PM   #2540
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Welcome to the club chrispova hope you stick around
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:55 PM   #2541
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Bienvenue à toi cher compatriote
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:00 PM   #2542
country flag ChrisPova

ChrisPova is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for this welcome!
ChrisPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:55 PM   #2543
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future

hi guys! my name's dave. been following tennis closely for more than 5 years now. sadly i just started playing a year ago.

i've been reading and following TF for more than 2 years now. i finally decided to join in the fun. loved your posts and i LOL at your GIFs all the time.

i used to hate maria mainly because of her screaming and coz i used to think she was dating novak ( i remember seeing her in novak's box in USO 2008 after losing to aga). after focusing on her game i can now say im a die-hard fan. haha

see u around!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #2544
country flag tennisjunky

tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute

Forum name: tennisjunky

D.O.B: 04/25/85

Lives: bicostal new york and southern california

Job: parents are wealthy and im lazy but will likely work for my dad at some point

Fave Music: classical, i play piano and violin and clarinet and saxaphone, i like 90's r&b and 80's pop music

SHARAPOVA- who's up next for a beatdown? SERENA- underestimate her if you want, it's your funeral! SHAHAR-
official 'good fella' of the maria mafia
tennisjunky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #2545
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of

I have been following tennis since spring, 2009. I'm on TF almost 2 years but for now I haven't been really active. I'm huge fan of Sharapova.

Forum name: MaSharp
D.O.B.: February, 22, 1994
Occupation: I finished high school this summer. Go to university in october. I'll study spanish&italian.
Other likes: I love tennis, mostly WTA but I support Rafa Nadal too. I also like watching some other sports, especially alpine sking and athletics sometimes.
Music: I listen a lot of things but not jazz, metal...I like Lady Gaga, Lana del Rey, David Guetta, Eminem and many other. Also I like some italian and spanish artists for example Gloria Trevi, Marco Mengoni, Tiziano Ferro, Laura Pausini, Camila, etc.
Other: I'm single and gay. I used to train athletics and was pretty succesfull. I have two sisters, one is my twin, 8 minutes older than me. I speak english but not so well and can also comunicate in spanish.

I think it's enough. If you want too know anything else, just ask.

2004 2006 2008 2012

Giorgi
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #2546
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

to all the recent members who introduced themselves.

Btw, does it not really annoy anyone else that this thread says it has two more pages than it does?
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #2547
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Forum Name: Pimp_Me_Pova
City: Small town near Zagreb
D.O.B. 12 July 1989
Fan of Masha: since Wimbly 2004, while i was cheering for karolina sprem i found out about masha
Others: Federer, Kim Clijsters, Kvitova, Lisicki, Croatian players
Music: Bon Jovi, U2, Katy Perry, well almost all current that i like
Hobbies: Swimming all the time various sports occasionally like badminton, tennis, basketball

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #2548
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I've been following this forum for ages but have only recently joined. I absolutely love tennis and follow the WTA and ATP. Been a Maria fan since her win at Wimbledon and that touching moment when she tried to call her Mum from CC and could not get through! BUT I also enjoy watching Serena and Vika (sorry ). One of my sons is at a tennis academy and has a national rank ( for 14U), but I can't play to save my life!! I enjoy most of the threads on the forum but GM can definitely attract some scary posters!
See you guys around, peace and love to all.
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #2549
Careless.

Careless. has much to be proud of Careless. has much to be proud of Careless. has much to be proud of Careless. has much to be proud of Careless. has much to be proud of Careless. has much to be proud of Careless. has much to be proud of Careless. has much to be proud of Careless. has much to be proud of Careless. has much to be proud of Careless. has much to be proud of

Hello,
fan of WTA/ATP, and Maria. Been watching her since 2003.
Life name: Rich
Currently in NYC, field of interest: finance/economics, and technology.
Fan of hip hop, industrial rock.
Careless. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #2550
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everyone! Been following this forum since 2008, but just recently decided to become a member. I love Maria Sharapova too much that I only have my eyes and attention to her, no more no less, hahaha. I was born and raised in the US and luckily leaves a few miles away from Masha's residence in Manhattan Beach. Would love to catch her jogging or training along the beach one day. That will be a dream come true for me..
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote