Romana Caroline TABAK Thread (former Romana Tabakova) - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #841
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Romana Caroline TABAK thread (sexy model) - former Romana Tabakova

I hope Romana will be able to continue with her tennis career, even if it is not looking so good at the moment, and will be able to climb up the rankings once again.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #842
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

feel free to follow: www.instagram.com/tennisbln
Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #843
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
How come Romana changed her surname?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #844
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Easy. After slovak law a person with slovak citizenship and non slovak nationality can request to leave off -ová. Done with my wife and daughter, who live in Switzerland.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #845
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

What nationality is Romana then?
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #846
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

No idea. We should leave her a bit of privacy.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #847
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainfulTruth View Post
You haven't to specify your nationality, it is enough to say not slovak.
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #848
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
How come Romana changed her surname?
it was her own decision... all her family members had short version of surname already .... like her younger sister - Amanda Glorie Tabak and her brother Aaron Tabak, so Romana did the change as well... she chosen also second name Caroline what is her Christian name ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainfulTruth View Post
slovak ... i do not think you have to have other nationality to change your name.... it is simply the change your name if you pay for it...
slovak law allow the change of surname also in other cases... more information here: http://portal.gov.sk/Portal/sk/Defau...tID=39&aid=112 (in slovak language only)

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #849
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanes View Post
.... it is simply the change your name if you pay for it...
slovak law allow the change of surname also in other cases... more information here: http://portal.gov.sk/Portal/sk/Defau...tID=39&aid=112 (in slovak language only)
Simple - yes - to change a name you need a reason: Change of name and surname may be allowed, particularly if it is a deregotary name and last name and if there are reasons worthly of special attention.
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #850
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Simple - yes - to change a name you need a reason: Change of name and surname may be allowed, particularly if it is a deregotary name and last name and if there are reasons worthly of special attention.
exactly, so one of those reasons has been approved for Romana's change name .... i have the information from her that she was waiting for 2 weeks for confirmation of the change....

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:24 PM   #851
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #852
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:55 AM   #853
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Next tournaments:

Fort-De-France, Martinique, 10.000 USD, hard
31 Dec 2012 - 06 Jan 2013
3rd in Main Draw (wild card)

Saint Martin, Guadeloupe, 10.000 USD, hard
07 Jan 2013 - 13 Jan 2013
2nd in Main Draw

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:47 PM   #854
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Fort-De-France, Martinique, 10.000 USD, hard

Singles:
1R: (3)Romana Caroline Tabak (SVK) - bye
2R: Eva Raszkiewicz (USA) - (3)Romana Caroline Tabak (SVK) w.o.

Doubles:
1R: (3)Tabak, Riley (SVK/USA) - bye
QF: Bacquie, Scott (FRA/USA) - (3)Tabak, Riley (SVK/USA) w.o.

Last edited by Juanes : Jan 3rd, 2013 at 08:11 AM.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:19 PM   #855
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

So excited to see her play tournaments again
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote