Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:10 AM   #481
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Just like to think everyone for all their amazing videos this season.
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #482
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Does anyone have or know where I can watch the full match of maria vs lisicki at the olympics??
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #483
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Does anyone have or know where I can watch the full match of maria vs lisicki at the olympics??
You can find all Olympic events videos on this site: http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/index.html
Choose tennis and then you'll see it has a full video of all the Centre Court matches of each day. I suck at explaining but you should find it.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #484
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Thanks so much Wonderwall
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #485
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #486
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
You can find all Olympic events videos on this site: http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/index.html
Choose tennis and then you'll see it has a full video of all the Centre Court matches of each day. I suck at explaining but you should find it.
Thanks for the link. I too wanted to watch Lisicki match but I can't seem to find it. Is it there? Or does this site only show centre court matches?
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #487
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pova fan View Post
Thanks for the link. I too wanted to watch Lisicki match but I can't seem to find it. Is it there? Or does this site only show centre court matches?
Yes I couldn't find it either it seeps to be the only match of Maria's that's missing But I found this site where you can watch it :http://video.yandex.ru/users/alexey7625/view/84/# (Part 1)
http://video.yandex.ru/users/alexey7626/view/94/#hq (Part 2)
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #488
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pova fan View Post
OG 2012 - Lisicki / Maria:

http://www.antibookers.ru/news/olimp...012-08-01-4466

You can also download it:

http://rgfootball.net/viewtopic.php?t=50797

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #489
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Yes I couldn't find it either it seeps to be the only match of Maria's that's missing But I found this site where you can watch it :http://video.yandex.ru/users/alexey7625/view/84/# (Part 1)
http://video.yandex.ru/users/alexey7626/view/94/#hq (Part 2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
Aww, thanks so much for these links
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #490
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Maria's exo in Prague vs Petra and Lucie (full match)

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 02:17 AM   #491
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

^thanks for the full match
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #492
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova vs Kvitova/Safarova 2012 Prague Exhibition Highlights
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #493
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

thank you so much for the full match
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #494
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

I'm a big fan of the Indian culture: Maria Sharapova
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 14:56:04 +0530
http://sports.ndtv.com/tennis/videos/?video_id=254475
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #495
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Rivalries are good for sport, athletes: Maria Sharapova
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ri...pova/1030079/1