~ The Figure Skating Season 2012-2013~ - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #46
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of
Re: ~ The Figure Skating Season 2012-2013~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoOlMaNsEaN View Post
I'm tired of Canadians being criticized for their good results, it's getting old
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...t-Skate-Canada
fifty-fifty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #47
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoOlMaNsEaN View Post
I'm tired of Canadians being criticized for their good results, it's getting old
Gurl, I haven't watched this result to comment on it, but can you blame us when Patrick Over Score Chan regularly gets ridiculously high scores even for error strewn programs? I can't even count how many times he has fallen and had several mistakes in one program, but still out scores everyone else. At the very least there is a problem with Chan's scores, and literally everyone I've ever seen speak about this agrees, unless they are Canadian.

And it's not some witch hunt against Canadians anyways. I can only remember goodwill towards Buttle, for instance.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #48
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of

men's has LP started

http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpcan2012/SEG002.HTM
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #49
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Gurl, I haven't watched this result to comment on it, but can you blame us when Patrick Over Score Chan regularly gets ridiculously high scores even for error strewn programs? I can't even count how many times he has fallen and had several mistakes in one program, but still out scores everyone else. At the very least there is a problem with Chan's scores, and literally everyone I've ever seen speak about this agrees, unless they are Canadian.

And it's not some witch hunt against Canadians anyways. I can only remember goodwill towards Buttle, for instance.
There were people that complained about Buttle's scores, too.

Not that I think this is a "witch hunt against Canadians"; that's nonsense.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #50
country flag fifty-fifty

SURPRISE

1 Javier FERNANDEZ ESP 168.07 85.15 83.92 8.18 8.14 8.43 8.57 8.64 1.00 #10
2 Patrick CHAN CAN 160.91 75.13 86.78 8.89 8.50 8.39 8.79 8.82 1.00 #9
3 Nobunari ODA JPN 156.20 78.48 77.72 7.93 7.36 7.89 7.79 7.89 0.00 #8
4 Ross MINER USA 144.19 73.91 70.28 7.36 6.68 7.07 7.07 6.96 0.00 #3
5 Florent AMODIO FRA 144.11 69.41 74.70 7.68 6.89 7.57 7.50 7.71 0.00 #6
6 Takahito MURA JPN 137.64 72.00 66.64 7.14 6.32 6.64 6.61 6.61 1.00 #2
7 Artur GACHINSKI RUS 129.84 63.40 67.44 7.25 6.29 6.68 6.86 6.64 1.00 #4
8 Denis TEN KAZ 128.44 58.74 72.70 7.39 7.25 6.89 7.39 7.43 3.00 #7
9 Elladj BALDE CAN 127.48 61.56 65.92 6.71 6.00 6.93 6.57 6.75 0.00 #5
10 Liam FIRUS
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:50 AM   #51
country flag Smith Saybrook

Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of Smith Saybrook has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
There were people that complained about Buttle's scores, too.

Not that I think this is a "witch hunt against Canadians"; that's nonsense.
Aww Jeffrey Buttle. Swoon.
Smith Saybrook is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #52
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I love Tessa & Scott's Carmen! The last two lifts are amazing!!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #53
country flag meruvien

meruvien is a splendid one to behold meruvien is a splendid one to behold meruvien is a splendid one to behold meruvien is a splendid one to behold meruvien is a splendid one to behold meruvien is a splendid one to behold meruvien is a splendid one to behold meruvien is a splendid one to behold meruvien is a splendid one to behold meruvien is a splendid one to behold meruvien is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Wow I love Tessa & Scott's Carmen! The last two lifts are amazing!!
Well I think this program is flat. Except for the great lifts at the end, this FD has an obvious lack of creativity and originality and emotions. For me White/Davis and Pechalat/Bourzat have both a far superior FD. But we all know they'll be overscored all season long like the last 2 years. Of course they're technically good but i think W/B and P/B are way better.
They have a nice short dance.
meruvien is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #54
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

I really only like Moir, because he has a nice physique (shallow). I hate Virtue/Moir as a team. I find them so dull. I can see they have skills and technique, but I've never felt anything watching their performances. Their Carmen carried little emotion, and I preferred the other team's version. At Skate Canada I found the judging of ice dancing so suspect that I just ended up shaking my head (not that Virtue/Moir shouldn't have won, obviously they were the best this week). Ice dancing judging sucks...still.

I only saw Fernandez skate in the long program. Nice to see him coming back. Still, he's no Jeffrey Buttle. Wish that kid could have pull it all together at the crucial competitions.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 02:25 AM   #55
country flag IceSkaTennisFan

IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Check out the extension on the I-spin at 2:45

IceSkaTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:38 PM   #56
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSkaTennisFan View Post
Check out the extension on the I-spin at 2:45

I'm such a sucker fgoods skater who has great spins and she's definitely mastered spinning. On the whole though it felt like she rushed through her moves and never let them have the proper finish, that obviously wasn't the case for her spins and foot work sequence. In those two areas I rather enjoyed her.
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:49 PM   #57
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I love Lipnitskia. She could break Tara Lipinski's record of being the youngest Olympic champion.

Mao Asada won Cup of China! #TeamMao

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter

Last edited by delicatecutter : Nov 3rd, 2012 at 06:07 PM.
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 06:14 PM   #58
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

GP-KILPAILUT, SHANGHAI, KIINA

Naiset, lopputulokset

1. Mao Asada JPN 181,76
2. Julia Lipnitskaja RUS 177,92
3. Kiira Korpi FIN 169,86
4. Mirai Nagasu USA 163,46
5. Zijun Li CHN 160,06
6. Amelie Lacoste CAN 135,46
7. Joshi Helgesson SWE 134,43
8. Ying Zhang CHN 130,65
9. Sofia Birjukova RUS 127,36
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:21 PM   #59
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Nan Song.

So nice to see this more mature Mao Asada. love her.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #60
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

I was surprised to hear that Mao was considering retirement this summer It would be such a great waste.

imo, Weaver/Poje need to change their free dance. Twice they've beaten Bobrova/Soloviev in the short dance, twice they've been beaten in the free dance. I just don't think the judges like it.

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote