The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 270 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 04:05 PM   #4036
country flag putrisz

putrisz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post

putrisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 04:14 PM   #4037
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenguy View Post
Maria said recently that she couldn't have much too Sugarpova, so she'd look good in a bikini. I'm hoping we soon see lots of UHQ shots of her on the beach, all grown up, in a tiny little thong bikini. In my dreams....
Talking about the testosterone flowing - Is Masha your mas********n object? - shame on you!!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:48 PM   #4038
country flag ricardo26

ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all ricardo26 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osaka View Post
Samsung Mobile gallery in Moscow HQ`s
many thanks...
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:52 PM   #4039
country flag gociku

gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:18 PM   #4040
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

It's interesting u say that. Paradox is she seems a lil more slender lately but her arms, thighs n butts seem a lot more fuller n that cellulite on her thighs is not obvious on any other athlete than her. FO n Wimbledon pics say it all. I believe although she seems much more fuller yet she appears in a pretty defined shapely figure n not flat n flabby. Coz of this even the her face n arms/ legs are meatier, overall she gives a toned shapely n a curvy appearance n does seem to be in her best n most desired phy state ever. If only she could get those cheek bones prominent again. N remember in her own words she needs to be bikini ready n avoid sugar pova. N who knows best than her standing in front of that bathroom mirror n admiring herself n getting worried over each new fat cell than pova herself. No one else is privy to that ...... I suppose
maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:23 PM   #4041
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
One of the things I've always thought was missing from Maria over the years was upper body strength. I too have noticed that Maria's arms seem to have more muscular definition to them this year. There's no question she's in the best shape of her life. Look at Stuttgart when she defeated those 3 top 10 players in 3 days. She was the strongest player. Look at the Olympics when she had to play 6 straight days. Fatigue certainly wasn't a reason she lost to Serena in the final. Then you had that marathon against Petrova at the US Open. The marathon against Bartoli. And the marathon against Vika. She brought it hard from start to finish in all of those matches, without a hint of fatigue. She even said in her post-Vika presser that she felt fine out there in that 3rd set. And, finally, at the YEC, she was excelling while Agi looked whipped, Stosur looked whipped, and Vika looked whipped. We saw Kerber breaking down towards the end of the year. And Petra was wilting pretty much all year.

I don't recall one moment all season where Maria looked tired on court and it's certainly a big reason for her 3-set record. She has really been so committed to her off-court conditioning and I absolutely love that about her.

Sorry for going on a tangent in the Maria picture thread.
It's interesting u say that. Paradox is she seems a lil more slender lately but her arms, thighs n butts seem a lot more fuller n that cellulite on her thighs is not obvious on any other athlete than her. FO n Wimbledon pics say it all. I believe although she seems much more fuller yet she appears in a pretty defined shapely figure n not flat n flabby. Coz of this even the her face n arms/ legs are meatier, overall she gives a toned shapely n a curvy appearance n does seem to be in her best n most desired phy state ever. If only she could get those cheek bones prominent again. N remember in her own words she needs to be bikini ready n avoid sugar pova. N who knows best than her standing in front of that bathroom mirror n admiring herself n getting worried over each new fat cell than pova herself. No one else is privy to that ...... I suppose
maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 09:10 PM   #4042
country flag Haythem91

Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 09:38 PM   #4043
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Maria Sharapova in Moscow - Samsung
http://youtu.be/1YJ6tLtR4xA
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 10:44 PM   #4044
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osaka View Post
Samsung Mobile gallery in Moscow HQ`s
Oh my goodness, she looks so pretty!
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 10:59 PM   #4045
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG she's in Bali

I wish I was in Bali.
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:30 PM   #4046
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

so fake.
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:44 PM   #4047
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

I'm hoping it IS Bali! Bikinis here we come!
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:47 PM   #4048
country flag Shezocas

Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice

Maria is spending vacations in indonesia and this pic was taken at borobudur temple in central java!! really nice, just googled it, really beautiful!!

http://populartourismplace.com/wp-co...dur-temple.jpg

http://www.lovethesepics.com/wp-cont...-Indonesia.jpg
Shezocas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #4049
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post

OMG she's in Bali

I wish I was in Bali.

but that's not Bali Isn't that Borobudur Temple in Java, Indonesia?

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 01:15 AM   #4050
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote