Mona Barthel - Page 304 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 10:42 AM   #4546
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Originally Posted by k!riosh View Post
What are the most important goals for Mona in 2013? What do you think?

For me it's:
-find new, good and real coach then all this goals will be done
-reach 4th round in Slam
-improve 2nd serve - too much DF's
-reach TOP 20 at least
-learn how to play good dropshot. in this season she play dropshot sometimes (i think it will be valuable skill in the future), but often there were hopeless

Something else?
I agree with all of these. The most important thing is getting a real coach who travels with her. She needs that in order to be a better player.

Yesterday I watched her match vs Bartoli again. Man! The amount of skill and talent she has is
ridiculous. She can do anything with the ball. Poor Marion, she was totally outplayed that day. She couldn't do much to stop Mona.

Quote:
Kanda, nice signature! Shvedova looks like Rodionova a bit
Thanks. Yeah that's true.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:22 AM   #4547
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics from Jimmie48.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:22 AM   #4548
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:23 AM   #4549
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:23 AM   #4550
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:23 AM   #4551
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:56 AM   #4552
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Lol...have seen that match but didn't remember Monas skirt
But fortunately remember the match, was funny to watch and really a shame JJ cancelled the next rd
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:13 PM   #4553
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Thanks to Jimmie for these great pics (and all the others he did at Luxembourg)
Imo these are some of the best that were ever made of Mona on the court.

Mona didn`t even tell a few words to her fans on her homepage at the season`s end.
A little strange. She probably just forgot it .
However, hopefully she`s fine and on a good way to prepare for the new season.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #4554
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Yesterday I watched her match vs Bartoli again. Man! The amount of skill and talent she has is
ridiculous. She can do anything with the ball. Poor Marion, she was totally outplayed that day. She couldn't do much to stop Mona.
I watched it recently. Great match Marion is such a fighter and only her fighter-spirit keep her nearly TOP 10

Her skin looks better and better. Nice outfit too.
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #4555
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

This was the 1st time I saw Mona play.

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #4556
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

She won that match 7-6 7-6. She was great in tie-breaks before Madrid.

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #4557
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
She won that match 7-6 7-6. She was great in tie-breaks before Madrid.
9-2 before Madrid
2-10 from Madrid till the end of the season
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #4558
popinjay

popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold popinjay is a splendid one to behold

8.11.: I will post a report of the year 2012 in the next week. And I plan to do some refinements of my website.

source: http://www.mona-barthel.de/en/berichte2012en.html
popinjay is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #4559
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Finally Mona wrote something to us. Can't wait.

Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #4560
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Klingt fast so als würde sie selber an ihrer Webseite rumbasteln. Find ich ja gut.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread