Now that the season is over... let's bring back the SS TWATS! - HELP!!!!!! - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:24 PM   #196
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Now that the season is over... let's bring back the SS TWATS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Wait. Did Vikapower really turn on Maria? What/When/Were?
He told me it happened when Vika defeated Maria in IW, he wasn't really sure of that at the beginning of the year but yeah IW 2012 was the trigge. He added that it was impossible for anyone to like 2 players, that you would always root for one even more he had to make a choice and chose Vika but he is gonna pay for this in 2013
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:00 PM   #197
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Mashi #2.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:24 PM   #198
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
He told me it happened when Vika defeated Maria in IW, he wasn't really sure of that at the beginning of the year but yeah IW 2012 was the trigge. He added that it was impossible for anyone to like 2 players, that you would always root for one even more he had to make a choice and chose Vika but he is gonna pay for this in 2013
How silly.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:29 PM   #199
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I am a princess, so what!?! Any problems with that? Come on

at your rep, though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 02:57 AM   #200
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Best Cameo...Caralenko in the OT thread?
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 04:40 AM   #201
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

What?

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:24 AM   #202
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Caralenko made a brief appearance in the Off Topic thread earlier this year.
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:29 PM   #203
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Amen to Vikapowerr treachery. Not that there are not 2 new weirdos in his place but still. Thank you Jehovah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
You were the one who made me believe you were a straight chick.
Quote:
No. A lesbian chick. Her name is Scarlet, and we all are peasants to her.
Quote:
Stop being a debbie downer.
Deborah, how many times have you gone after me and how many of those times have you been put in your place. Do the math. I am gonna close me eyes but this is a last warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
She isn't?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Wait isn't Svetlio a guy who pretends himself to be a mean girl with perfect grammar ?

You really do not want to go there with me, toddlers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post

at your rep, though
But its true. There is a raging lesbian inside you, just itching to come out( a really cool one, of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Svetlio what happened to your obsession with one of Tyra's drones with very big eyes?

She has nothing to do with Tyra. I love my Alicat to bits. She is perfect.

Last edited by Mistress of Evil : Nov 3rd, 2012 at 01:39 PM.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:33 PM   #204
country flag Vartan

Svetlio what happened to your obsession with one of Tyra's drones with very big eyes?

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:40 PM   #205
country flag Vartan

And she is back. What's her name?

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:47 PM   #206
Mistress of Evil

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean by?
Quote:
And she is back.
Allison Harvard. She was kinda Internet famous even before ANTM with as Creepy Chan for taking weird photos of herself.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:49 PM   #207
country flag Vartan

You used her .gif.

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:52 PM   #208
Mistress of Evil

Quote:
You used her .gif.
Such a Karen moment.

P.S. It has 50 000 notes on tumblr.
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:54 PM   #209
country flag Vartan

It's okay, I still love you.

You are on the right

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:58 PM   #210
Mistress of Evil

Quote:

It's okay, I still love you.

You are on the right

Not being able to go to school and fulfill your nerd potential is definitely taking its toll on you.