Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 337 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 04:39 AM   #5041
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

What's been going on here folks? French Talk? ooh la la.

Ok I loved French in school, during the 1st 2nd 3rd form I loved going to French class so much that I decided to pick it for 4th and 5th form...... First French lesson after summer I walk in that French class and the bitch is going full Throttle on me! Couldn't understand shit she was saying, first of all she was talking way too fast! Couple of months before that was nothing like this . I was like "Je Ne Pas Understand you " and even that was more wrong than just the added English word . Had to quit and pick something different
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:05 AM   #5042
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
What's been going on here folks? French Talk? ooh la la.

Ok I loved French in school, during the 1st 2nd 3rd form I loved going to French class so much that I decided to pick it for 4th and 5th form...... First French lesson after summer I walk in that French class and the bitch is going full Throttle on me! Couldn't understand shit she was saying, first of all she was talking way too fast! Couple of months before that was nothing like this . I was like "Je Ne Pas Understand you " and even that was more wrong than just the added English word . Had to quit and pick something different
Je ne comprend pas

I really loved french too. Mods were quick to give us a new news/article thread. Looks like we'll be waiting on volume 3 of this though.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:10 AM   #5043
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Je ne comprend pas

I really loved french too. Mods were quick to give us a new news/article thread. Looks like we'll be waiting on volume 3 of this though.
I know what it is now but at the time it flew over my head
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:13 AM   #5044
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe it took three years for the first volume to end and now this one is done already.

Totes emotes.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:16 AM   #5045
country flag JamieOwen3

It's one of the greats Siberian Siren threads

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:21 AM   #5046
country flag jameshazza

Easily. How many posters used to post here though. I mean did there not used to be 3 chat threads, GGG being the main one?
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:29 AM   #5047
country flag JamieOwen3

I think this has become more of the go to thread these days, the others were more used but seeing as this has off topic....anything goes in the title It's no surprise really.

BTW seen this movie? or heard of it?

Had to make this from the movie *and a few others* Which the director of the movie liked btw. *told me on twitter*

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:31 AM   #5048
country flag jameshazza

No I haven't seen it. How is your American Horror Story coming along? Which episode are you on?

I meant like a couple of years ago was there like 10 active threads a day or would you say the forum is more active now? Despite having less regular poster?
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:40 AM   #5049
country flag JamieOwen3

I think there is definitely less posting by multiple posters but still quite active with a smaller group, but it's busier than ever here *since when I joined* when Maria plays than ever I think. With lurkers and fans.

I've finished American Horror Story, When I catch up on a show I'll focus mostly on that, I need to get on the 2nd season though seeing as it's not far long gone.

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:47 AM   #5050
country flag jameshazza

No there's only 3 episodes so far. I'm really loving it, quite a lot of different types of horror plotlines although a few have yet to be properly explored. The groundwork has just been set. Do you watch Nikita by any chance?

Yeah I know. I thought that, I mean tournament threads are very busy. I just wondered because I think it was USO 2010 that actually went to 2 volumes. Although I think at that stage most fans thought Maria the legitimate favourite for a Slam for the first time since her comeback. Plus I believe the GM Caro thread went over 1000 posts. Maybe that had something to do with it and it's just an anomaly.

But yeah I'd say there's a smaller group of posters here, although we have a lot that seem to join, there's only about 4 of us this year who really became very active members of the forum. Still, those that post post often. It's just good to have a thriving forum. Oh and there's posters I think who just post in the livescore threads.
MightMashaFan would probably know when here was most active. He's been here nearly 10 years, if he hasn't passed that milestone already.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 06:49 AM   #5051
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know when a new thread is needed?
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 07:02 AM   #5052
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

when it crosses 5000 posts I guess. So yeah this needs a new volume too.

The mods have totally forgotten we have postwhores here too.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 07:57 AM   #5053
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Getting those postwhore points. I see.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:02 AM   #5054
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Getting those postwhore points. I see.
I've already got this in for a lock.

I have only been posting since May (late May), AND I was banned for a month right after the Olympics. So, I didn't get to comment on her Cincy/Toronto withdrawals and about Sugarpova.

#SilverSlam4SiberianSirenPostwhore

Last edited by SilverSlam : Nov 2nd, 2012 at 08:09 AM.
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:34 AM   #5055
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

New volume

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread