Showtime Drama: "Homeland" - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #46
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

Holy crap that interrogation scene was scary as.

Claire Danes' Emmy award won't be lonely.

Last edited by eck : Oct 29th, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
eck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #47
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Claire Danes is amaze
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #48
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

i was so disappointed at how things turned yesterday - i mean letting broady go? it was so unrealistic! well i guess the whole show is though

Claire's performance was amazing!
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #49
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointed by last nights episode. Really ? Carrie is still in love with a guy who is a terrorist and that caused her all that pain ? I had high hopes for this season but now I am not sure.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #50
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

The acting was sublime last night, but I do agree I'm unsure about where this is going now.
MH0861 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #51
country flag Whitehead's Boy

Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute

They are not "letting him go", they offered Broady immunity in exchange of his help. They had no choice at this point. It isn't unrealistic, deals with criminals are done to catch a bigger fish. I mean, keeping in mind that this is a TV show and the genre, overall it is quite a realistic show.

And some people are obviously missing on the subtilities of the show. The relationship between Carrie and Broady is extremely complex and ambigious. Carrie decided to use the personal angle to get Broady to speak, and it worked. She is not an idiot, nor is she like a dumb teenager in love. Part of the interview was obviously a game. However it's clear she still has feelings for him so that makes it very ambigious between the 2.

The last episode was the best one, by far.
Whitehead's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #52
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

I wondered where they were going to take it after they took Broady in so early in the series, they played it really well though!

Still totally in love with this show!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:07 AM   #53
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

What it was about seemed sorta meh to me, is it worth watching?

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:23 AM   #54
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehead's Boy View Post
They are not "letting him go", they offered Broady immunity in exchange of his help. They had no choice at this point. It isn't unrealistic, deals with criminals are done to catch a bigger fish. I mean, keeping in mind that this is a TV show and the genre, overall it is quite a realistic show.

And some people are obviously missing on the subtilities of the show. The relationship between Carrie and Broady is extremely complex and ambigious. Carrie decided to use the personal angle to get Broady to speak, and it worked. She is not an idiot, nor is she like a dumb teenager in love. Part of the interview was obviously a game. However it's clear she still has feelings for him so that makes it very ambigious between the 2.

I couldn't agree more with you.

That interrogation scene was so good, really pulled me in totaly.
Claire was
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 07:16 AM   #55
country flag Zealisa

Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold Zealisa is a splendid one to behold

The interrogation scene was one of the best moments this show has ever had. Spectacular acting by bth Lewis and Danes. I smell another Emmy for both of them.

Serena stan for life
Zealisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 04:00 AM   #56
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehead's Boy View Post

First of all, well said although I dont know if I completely agree with you.

Broady gets immunity in exchange for his help, but it seems unrealistic because which idiot is going to trust him to be a mole. Broady is so deeply invested in his revenge and alliance to the terrorist group, do you think one interrogation scene is going to change him? Who would be dumb enough to let him out in the public? Well I guess the "juice" in the show is to see which road Broady takes. Still think its unrealistic.

I completely agree with you on Carrie and Broady's relationship. It is complex, manipulative on both ends, and genuine to some degree from both ends as well. We are seeing such a vulnerable Carrie this season compared to last seasons' cut-throat Carrie.

Does anyone get bad vibes from the other interrogator guy who is working with Carrie? Maybe I am thinking too much about it....
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #57
country flag Whitehead's Boy

Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute Whitehead's Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but he's going to be under a lot of scrutiny now that he's working with them. Plus if there's any sign he's still somewhat involved with terrorism, he would lose his immunity, so it seems unlikely he would take that road at this point. Yes they are taking a risk, but I suppose they consider that it's a risk worth taking. Now... what's really unrealistic is how fast this is all hapenning, but this is the part where it's television and not real life, things need to evolve fast.
Whitehead's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #58
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Just when I was starting to having my doubts about where the show was headed they blow my mind with that episode.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #59
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

i'm always a little behind in these threads about TV shows just finished season 1 yesterday. there's some things i didn't like, like the yellow-tinted flashbacks or the smug and unscrupulous politicians (like we've seen them a million times before), but overall it was really thrilling and stirring. like many said before, the acting is great; apart from danes and lewis, i especially liked mandy patinkin as saul or - my favourite - david marciano as virgil.

looking forward to season 2.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #60
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealisa View Post
The interrogation scene was one of the best moments this show has ever had. Spectacular acting by bth Lewis and Danes. I smell another Emmy for both of them.
I just watched it. Unbelievable
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote