The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 269 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 04:59 PM   #4021
country flag julio7

julio7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Mariaaaaaaaa !!!! te invito a comer donde mejor se come del mundo , EUSKADI !!!!!!!!
julio7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 05:15 PM   #4022
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Does anyone else think Maria is more beautiful now than she ever has been? I think the combination of her looking more relaxed, happy, and confident on and off the court in 2012 pics exudes sexiness.
I m certainly not complaining about her current bodytype. Infact I m njoying it more than ever. Her hands n legs definitely are much more meatier n beginning to show a lot more cellulite. The only concern is the xtra bit on her face which makes her look a lil old.
maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 09:26 PM   #4023
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maashafan View Post
I m certainly not complaining about her current bodytype. Infact I m njoying it more than ever. Her hands n legs definitely are much more meatier n beginning to show a lot more cellulite. The only concern is the xtra bit on her face which makes her look a lil old.
Something about this seems wrong, but it is interesting. I was going to post a couple of photos from December of 2008 for you to inspect for "meatiness", but, as always, they are so outnumbered by Maria looking pretty much the same, I thought it was pointless.

Women Maria's age sometimes over diet and make their face look older from trying to get a thinner body. (I think that caused trouble for Kournikova). In Maria's case, she is simply in the best shape I have ever seen her in...I have thought she looked a little thin a couple of times, until I noticed the muscle. Her legs and arms look more powerful...greater proportion of muscle...if that is meaty.

I wonder how much she works on her body for reasons not related to tennis...whatever she does, it works.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:22 AM   #4024
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

I think she looks more beautiful than ever, absolutely glowing, and happier than ever before. She has grown from a pretty teenager into a stunning young woman, and I love watching her do it. I wonder if being out from under the engagement to Sasha has tranformed her into the gloriously happy woman she seems to be.
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:43 AM   #4025
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Something about this seems wrong, but it is interesting. I was going to post a couple of photos from December of 2008 for you to inspect for "meatiness", but, as always, they are so outnumbered by Maria looking pretty much the same, I thought it was pointless.

Women Maria's age sometimes over diet and make their face look older from trying to get a thinner body. (I think that caused trouble for Kournikova). In Maria's case, she is simply in the best shape I have ever seen her in...I have thought she looked a little thin a couple of times, until I noticed the muscle. Her legs and arms look more powerful...greater proportion of muscle...if that is meaty.

I wonder how much she works on her body for reasons not related to tennis...whatever she does, it works.
One of the things I've always thought was missing from Maria over the years was upper body strength. I too have noticed that Maria's arms seem to have more muscular definition to them this year. There's no question she's in the best shape of her life. Look at Stuttgart when she defeated those 3 top 10 players in 3 days. She was the strongest player. Look at the Olympics when she had to play 6 straight days. Fatigue certainly wasn't a reason she lost to Serena in the final. Then you had that marathon against Petrova at the US Open. The marathon against Bartoli. And the marathon against Vika. She brought it hard from start to finish in all of those matches, without a hint of fatigue. She even said in her post-Vika presser that she felt fine out there in that 3rd set. And, finally, at the YEC, she was excelling while Agi looked whipped, Stosur looked whipped, and Vika looked whipped. We saw Kerber breaking down towards the end of the year. And Petra was wilting pretty much all year.

I don't recall one moment all season where Maria looked tired on court and it's certainly a big reason for her 3-set record. She has really been so committed to her off-court conditioning and I absolutely love that about her.

Sorry for going on a tangent in the Maria picture thread.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:19 AM   #4026
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think Masha is more slender now than she was in 2006 and 2007. She has lost all of her baby fat and is so much more fit looking. She is definitely more defined.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:38 PM   #4027
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post

Sorry for going on a tangent in the Maria picture thread.
It is that time of year...we have been blessed with such a steady stream of photos for so many months....not many for a while.

She will be back...I keep telling myself.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:41 PM   #4028
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Maria Sharapova - wiggle mkv zipped
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?46hmcwdrow1mcl2
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 06:20 PM   #4029
country flag Osaka

Osaka is just really nice Osaka is just really nice Osaka is just really nice Osaka is just really nice Osaka is just really nice Osaka is just really nice Osaka is just really nice Osaka is just really nice Osaka is just really nice Osaka is just really nice Osaka is just really nice

Samsung Mobile gallery in Moscow HQ`s
Osaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 07:12 PM   #4030
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

thanks beautifull
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:23 PM   #4031
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

Maria said recently that she couldn't have much too Sugarpova, so she'd look good in a bikini. I'm hoping we soon see lots of UHQ shots of her on the beach, all grown up, in a tiny little thong bikini. In my dreams....
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:25 PM   #4032
country flag slvr1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenguy View Post
Maria said recently that she couldn't have much too Sugarpova, so she'd look good in a bikini. I'm hoping we soon see lots of UHQ shots of her on the beach, all grown up, in a tiny little thong bikini. In my dreams....
Yessssss
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM   #4033
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 03:33 PM   #4034
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 03:54 PM   #4035
country flag slvr1969