Lisa Raymond cheering thread - Page 303 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #4531
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

^I would love Raymond/Stosur pairing too but I dont think Sam's shoulder could handle a full schedule of singles and doubles.

I am hoping for Raymond/M. Bryan and either Kirilenko or Vesnina/Raymond. Not sure how that will work as Vesnina/Makarova and Masha/Petrova have ended the year on a strong note but that is my wish
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #4532
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light

It looks like it is going to be Kirilenko/Raymond and Petrova/Srebotnik in 2013 according to Davenport's commentary today on TTC. Looking forward to seeing how they pair up in 2013 and wishing Kiri/Raymond lots of success!
obama08 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #4533
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^You and your insider info. I don't know how Maria and Lisa will do together. Maria likes to have fun and smile, while Lisa is very serious. Plus, I don't know how their games will match up. I wouldn't think that Lisa would like Maria's style of game in doubles. We shall see though.

And like I keep saying, get that Aussie Mixed title and I couldn't care less about your 2013 season after that

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #4534
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe if Black gets her ranking high enough we will see Black/Raymond
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #4535
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

^In a dream world, that would be amazing. I would love that, but don't think it will happen.

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #4536
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

It will be interesting to see. Lisa will have a partner who is young and fresh, who also has a mind for the game of doubles. Lisa has done so much, so I say give it a go. Kirilenko is an all surface player as well so that will be nice, especially for the clay court season.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #4537
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

Here is the only part of the 2000 Aussie dubs final I have, thankfully it's the end so we can watch the celebration

http://youtu.be/Eqg-JZBpLgI

Last edited by TennisFan75 : Oct 31st, 2012 at 01:40 AM.
TennisFan75 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #4538
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
Maybe if Black gets her ranking high enough we will see Black/Raymond
I would sooooo love that
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #4539
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
^You and your insider info. I don't know how Maria and Lisa will do together. Maria likes to have fun and smile, while Lisa is very serious. Plus, I don't know how their games will match up. I wouldn't think that Lisa would like Maria's style of game in doubles. We shall see though.
I've always thought Kirilenko takes her doubles pretty seriously. The only problem is she can sometimes stay back a bit too much in doubles but that might be a bit due to a lack of confidence and I think Lisa will encourage her to come forwards more.

I can see the pairing being beneficial for both players. I think Kirilenko really should have won a GS doubles title by now and playing with an experienced and focused doubles player should help her and I think Lisa will enjoy playing with someone who is good on all surfaces and is a good baseliner.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 03:44 AM   #4540
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan75 View Post
Here is the only part of the 2000 Aussie dubs final I have, thankfully it's the end so we can watch the celebration

http://youtu.be/Eqg-JZBpLgI
That's great! Love Rennae's reaction and her colorful spanks. Thanks!

So 2001 USO, 2005 USO, 2006 RG vids left.

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:36 PM   #4541
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
That's great! Love Rennae's reaction and her colorful spanks. Thanks!

So 2001 USO, 2005 USO, 2006 RG vids left.
I have 2001 USO, working on getting that one uploaded this week. I don't have the other 2, was RG televised? I remember watching the 2005 final on USA network.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:39 PM   #4542
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

^I remember watching '05 too. RG was, Dave has a video, he just doesn't have time to upload I think.

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 10:49 AM   #4543
country flag TennisFan75

2001 US Open Doubles, full match this time

http://youtu.be/-lhk8Vaisyo
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 04:05 AM   #4544
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Phenomenal Thanks for your effort.

Lisa hitting over her backhand Rennae playing well Very tight in those last 2 games, but got through it Makes me excited for 2013

Interesting find - 2012 Cincy loss to Peng/Daniilidou, some points: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kche_DBMRkA

Last edited by Uranium : Nov 2nd, 2012 at 04:11 AM.
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:32 PM   #4545
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

Jay

They were really quite the pairing. Rennae was the power and the firecracker, while Lisa was the finess and the tranquil one. I loved Rennae's reactions in those last games.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread