Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2 - Page 327 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 10:40 AM   #4891
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

9 days off from school because of Sandy... I am going to die from boredom.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 10:54 AM   #4892
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapovian View Post
Yeah she was a total dork during the whole ceremony. Didn't you feel bad for Justine though?
Of course I did I was crushed by this loss. But I couldn't be mad at Maria, she looked so happy and so sweet. Even Justine couldn't help but smile when Maria made the thingy on the trophy fall And I mean... 2006 was quite beautiful yet hard to deal with.. she had a fantastic year but it was quite soul-crushing ( ), especially Wimbledon that she will never have. and she was so close to achieve a calendar grand slam + Fed Cup + YEC. When you think about it, JH might have overachieved but at the same time, there is that wasted potential. I don't even know how to feel about her career

Quote:
As long as you don't turn your back on us then it's all good.
To be honest, I think it had everything with Justine. You know, Maria was her biggest challenger, Serena was ofc her biggest rival, but with Maria things were different. I didn't want Maria to overshadow JuJu Then she retired, Maria was injured so I started to feel bad for her... then JH came back, and I reaaaally didn't want Maria to beat her on clay.
But when Justine retired for good, well What matters the most ? Still hating on someone because she is still playing and might achieve great things in tennis? That's so silly. When Maria won RG, I was actually very thrilled for her, and had that Wimbledon closure with Justine commentating her final. She said that while she may have been unlucky to have never won Wimbledon, she didn't fight as much as Maria to get the missing Slam, and that's why she was happy for Maria, and was not bitter at all.
So why the heck would I be bitter ? HHQ was full of bitter Jujutards. It was funny to read.

Quote:
Yeah great summer for him. Imagine if he had won Wimbledon as well, then him and Serena would have similar achievements in the second half of the year. But finally winning a grand slam must have been a huge relief for him and his fans.

I don't think many people here like him, but I am one of the few. It can be frustrating being his fan at times I will say though, even more than Maria.

Don't know if anyone is still here, but I should probably go now, it's late.
OMG !!! IKR ! But Wimbledon will be for next year. Indeed, what a relief ! Not gonna lie, I cried of relief and happiness when he won the US Open. My Murray stanning reaches Justine stanning level, so it's scary ! Oh yes, extremely frustrating. He is such a headcase with so much talent all that choking all these wasted opportunities ! and that big 3 (now big 4 )

Where do you live?
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 10:55 AM   #4893
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
9 days off from school because of Sandy... I am going to die from boredom.
You don't like days off? I hate long holidays (like the summer break) but short breaks are so welcome !

But of course, I would prefer to go to school over any break caused by Sandy
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:05 AM   #4894
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

There is nothing to do.

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:06 AM   #4895
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'm going back to uni on Monday! I'd love to have a longer holiday though!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:13 AM   #4896
country flag Vartan

If half of the city wasn't flooded I would want this to last a bit longer too. The subway should start running today though

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:16 AM   #4897
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
If half of the city wasn't flooded I would want this to last a bit longer too. The subway should start running today though
That's truely terrible! Luckily in Italy we never have hurricanes, tropical storms, ... but we sometimes have earthquakes!

Anyway, is anybody else watching Berdych-Anderson right now?

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:44 AM   #4898
debby

Quote:
There is nothing to do.
Movies? TV shows? music? Trolling TF ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
I'm going back to uni on Monday! I'd love to have a longer holiday though!
Same here ! I have a lot of homework rme

Quote:
That's truely terrible! Luckily in Italy we never have hurricanes, tropical storms, ... but we sometimes have earthquakes!

Anyway, is anybody else watching Berdych-Anderson right now?
Ugh earthquakes are so scary..;

Nope
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:49 AM   #4899
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Same here ! I have a lot of homework rme

Ugh earthquakes are so scary..;

Nope
I've finished my exams last week, so now I'm totally free! I'm so relieved!

I really like Berdych and his gf is perfection too!

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:49 AM   #4900
country flag Vartan

I've watched 30 episodes of New Girl. Amazing show. Watched a Marthathon of Maria's slam wins on youtube. Is 4 enough for it to be called a Marthathon? And was more active on TF in the last 3 days than in the past 6 months. Hopefully, I will be more active now.

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:52 AM   #4901
country flag JoPova

Quote:
I've watched 30 episodes of New Girl. Amazing show. Watched a Marthathon of Maria's slam wins on youtube. Is 4 enough for it to be called a Marthathon? And was more active on TF in the last 3 days than in the past 6 months. Hopefully, I will be more active now.
New Girl is an amazing show! Zooey Deschanel is hilarious!

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:54 AM   #4902
country flag Vartan

I know this is the first show I have started following after Community, which was 3 years ago.

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:54 AM   #4903
debby

Quote:
I've finished my exams last week, so now I'm totally free! I'm so relieved!

I really like Berdych and his gf is perfection too!
Ohhh yay !!! Lucky you ! no exams in december ? I have exams in december right before Xmas and in jan right after New Year's eve yes my uni is ass.

You are a Gascoke stan... Lmao I feel for you, he is such a headcase, he is lost, he is useless Still can't believe that wasted potential.
I liked Berdych/Safarova

Quote:
I need to catch up on New Girl...
Awww well if you watched all the matches she played in those slams? 7x4 = 28 matchs
Yesssss ! esp that it's soon the off-season with the funny threads and Pop Contest is happening soon !
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:59 AM   #4904
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Ohhh yay !!! Lucky you ! no exams in december ? I have exams in december right before Xmas and in jan right after New Year's eve yes my uni is ass.

You are a Gascoke stan... Lmao I feel for you, he is such a headcase, he is lost, he is useless Still can't believe that wasted potential.
I liked Berdych/Safarova
No exams in December, but January is going to be a crazy month! So many exams and endless books to study! What are you studying by the way?

I am! He can be so good and so bad at the same time! I watched him live in Rome this year against Ferrer and he basically lost the first set with a DF in the tiebreak! It was so painful!

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:06 PM   #4905
debby

Quote:
No exams in December, but January is going to be a crazy month! So many exams and endless books to study! What are you studying by the way?

I am! He can be so good and so bad at the same time! I watched him live in Rome this year against Ferrer and he basically lost the first set with a DF in the tiebreak! It was so painful!
Eww and it's right in the middle of the AO ! Soooo mean
Business management I am on my 3rd year, last year of my bachelor degree. Next year, I am doing a master degree (2 more years), I still don't know the field it will be about, but hopefully I will study in Paris.
You ??

Lmao typical Gasquet.
The funniest is when he starts strong against Murray in Slams, and the commentators are going crazy (cause they played twice in RG), and I am like

"Waiting for Gasquet's meltdown"

and my friend on Facebook who was like "god Deborah, I have faith in Gasquet, he is back, he is SO winning this match" and I am like "whatever, you never learn with him, he is ALWAYS a letdown. Watch him winning the first two sets then losing the whole match."
Closed Thread