WTD's Video Thread - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #1336
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTD's Video Thread [Match List in Post #3 • Taking Requests]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-TennisFan24 View Post
Hey WTD!

Sorry to bother again... could you find the Wimbledon 2000 QF and the Miami 2006 SF I had asked?

You don't have to upload them until you can do it. However, since you said you were about to upload it and I dont see it here, I'm afraid you lost the matches. Please tell me its not that case

Sorry again for being such a demanding person
Not demanding at all. I will do them after the 24th of this month when my internet usage resets, as of now I can't really download or upload anything til then cause I've already used up almost all the GB I have. Bare with me.

Btw, did you want the full matches or highlights?
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 02:26 AM   #1337
country flag Matt-TennisFan24

Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
Not demanding at all. I will do them after the 24th of this month when my internet usage resets, as of now I can't really download or upload anything til then cause I've already used up almost all the GB I have. Bare with me.

Btw, did you want the full matches or highlights?
Ok, thanks, I was worried maybe you had lost the matches! Thanks for telling me I can wait until the 24th.

I wanted the full matches if it was possible, so if you don't want to there's no need to make highlights.

Maria Sharapova (Career High-Ranking: #1, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2006, Australian Open 2008, Roland Garros 2012 Champion ) · Caroline Wozniacki (Career High-Ranking: #1) · Ana Ivanovic (Career High-Ranking: #1) · Maria Kirilenko (Career High-Ranking: #10)
Matt-TennisFan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #1338
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wanted the full matches if it was possible
Will do.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #1339
country flag Matt-TennisFan24

Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all

Hey WTD!

Could you upload the files somewhere?

Sorry for being so annoying again Thanks.

Maria Sharapova (Career High-Ranking: #1, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2006, Australian Open 2008, Roland Garros 2012 Champion ) · Caroline Wozniacki (Career High-Ranking: #1) · Ana Ivanovic (Career High-Ranking: #1) · Maria Kirilenko (Career High-Ranking: #10)
Matt-TennisFan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 10:19 AM   #1340
country flag sewan

sewan is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you upload any Farina-Elia matches please?
sewan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #1341
historystupid

historystupid has disabled reputation
Re: WTD's Video Thread

Hi WTD,
Here's the list of the matches I hope you'll upload one day, please do if you have time. Thank you.

*** Mary Pierce vs. Steffi Graf (French Open 1994)
*** Anna Kournikova vs. Mary Pierce (YEC 1999)
Anna Kournikova vs. Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario (US Open 1998)
Anna Kournikova vs. Mary Pierce (Australian Open 1999)
Monica Seles vs. Mary Pierce (French Open 2000)
Monica Seles vs. Mary Pierce (Charleston 2000)
Venus Williams vs. Martina Hingis (US Open 2000)
Jelena Dokic vs. Martina Hingis (US Open 2001)
Monica Seles/Martina Hingis vs. Jelena Dokic/Jennifer Capriati (Australian Open 2001)
Jelena Dokic vs. Mary Pierce (US Open 2003)
Jennifer Capriati vs. Anna Smashnova (New Haven 2003)
historystupid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote