The Temple of Divine Perfection ~ Venus’ Picture Thread - Page 289 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:50 AM   #4321
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Temple of Divine Perfection ~ Venus’ Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by الحاجّ مالك View Post
^ Damn you guys are harsh. It's not that hideous.
Really tho?...

Damn that cup is ugly
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 11:22 AM   #4322
country flag tonythetiger

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future

That trophy is ugly, but who cares! LOL! I'm just glad to see Venus holing it and nother title. Congratulations Venus!!
"No other female pop star, not Mariah Carey, not Celine Dion, not Barbra Streisand - quite rivals Houston in her exquisite vocal fluidity and purity of tone, and her ability to infuse a lyric with mesmerizing melodrama." Los Angeles Times
tonythetiger is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 11:32 AM   #4323
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post
Really tho?...

Damn that cup is ugly
The thing is ugly as hell. It's just not THAT ugly

Quote:
Love the smile but that trophy looks creepy. Like some outgrown mutant Maria
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 07:08 PM   #4324
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

Darnell did you miss the shade again
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 07:12 PM   #4325
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
I agree.
I hate you.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 02:34 AM   #4326
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Uranium : Oct 25th, 2012 at 11:18 AM.
Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 06:45 PM   #4327
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

Her dress is really beautiful. I can't get over how good she looks
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:21 PM   #4328
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

though not a fan of the new eye makeup, Vee is looking healthier than she's looked in years!

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 04:03 AM   #4329
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 05:14 AM   #4330
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Lovin' the Hair yasssssssss va va vooooom

Maddox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 07:52 AM   #4331
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

So where is her sister
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:50 PM   #4332
country flag nadlinds

nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of nadlinds has much to be proud of

VENUS WILLIAMS ~ 7 TIME GRAND SLAM SINGLES CHAMPION.

SERENA & VENUS WILLIAMS ~ 13 TIME GRAND SLAM DOUBLES CHAMPIONS.

SERENA AND VENUS WILLIAMS ~ THE 2 GREATEST SISTERS SUPERSTARS OF ALL TIME.
nadlinds is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 05:32 PM   #4333
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Awww!! Mom and her young
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 07:00 PM   #4334
Tech1

Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute

A school child bends down to pick up the ball during a clinic session in Lagos, Nigeria. Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012. Tennis stars Serena and Venus Williams say they eagerly await playing in the 2016 Olympics after their third doubles gold this year. The two sisters made the comments Wednesday in Lagos, Nigeria's largest city, during their first visit to the country.

U.S. tennis player Venus Williams coaches a school child during a clinic session in Lagos, Nigeria. Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012. Tennis stars Serena and Venus Williams say they eagerly await playing in the 2016 Olympics after their third doubles gold this year. The two sisters made the comments Wednesday in Lagos, Nigeria's largest city, during their first visit to the country.

Tech1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 07:05 PM   #4335
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics. Those kids are adorable

\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com

Last edited by shoryuken : Nov 1st, 2012 at 07:07 AM.
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread