Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet?? - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:28 PM   #466
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

probably not anything as serious as anorexia, but this isn't looking good..

Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:32 PM   #467
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

When this thread was created I thought she was perfect, but now it's starting to get worrying yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeySafZvoneRenka View Post
2011:
Practice Photo (Australian Open + Hopman Cup)

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."

Last edited by Sammo : Oct 31st, 2012 at 06:45 PM.
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:44 PM   #468
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Sears

Hantuchova going horribly thin when being with him and Ivanovic is going on the same path : the guy like them anorexic

During off-season, Ana : pls oh pls EAT and GAIN WEIGHT ! That thin body doesn't suit you at all !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:49 PM   #469
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

I thought she looked very pale in Linz but then I assumed it was probably the indoor light. Anyways in that picture of her with the Serbian coach she looks WAY too thin.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:52 PM   #470
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

not funny at all ana.....

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:54 PM   #471
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

For me, it's not just her weight in itself that's concerning -- I have a friend who's that thin, but she's perfectly healthy, that's just her normal build. It's the RATE Ana seems to be shedding weight that's alarming - just since the US Open she's become much thinner.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:56 PM   #472
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

It's really the arms that are telling, now we know why are shots don't have that much power anymore. She is more off balance too; Like someone else mentioned you can get as skinny as you like but if the nutrition is not there and you are underweight, you will have no energy. She's a professional athlete not a model. Daniella is naturally slim not Ana.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:59 PM   #473
country flag petkoan

petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of

She is just fine. Let it go
petkoan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 07:12 PM   #474
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
For me, it's not just her weight in itself that's concerning -- I have a friend who's that thin, but she's perfectly healthy, that's just her normal build. It's the RATE Ana seems to be shedding weight that's alarming - just since the US Open she's become much thinner.
Not even that. There are MANY girls who look like Ana, or even skinnier and they are healthy. But those girls were always like that while Ana got skinny just recently. I hope she sticks to what she said in the interview, working on weight during off season.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 07:15 PM   #475
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Not even that. There are MANY girls who look like Ana, or even skinnier and they are healthy. But those girls were always like that while Ana got skinny just recently. I hope she sticks to what she said in the interview, working on weight during off season.
Meh...

I have this friend , she looks as skinny as Ana (or skinnier IDK but it's similar) and she worries me a lot....
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 07:24 PM   #476
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Meh...

I have this friend , she looks as skinny as Ana (or skinnier IDK but it's similar) and she worries me a lot....
All women in fashion and Hollywood look pretty much like Ana. If she wasn't an athlete I wouldn't be worried for her at all if she would keep this weight.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 07:25 PM   #477
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Just look at the difference between's Ana's face in 2009 and now.

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 07:47 PM   #478
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos07 View Post
Just look at the difference between's Ana's face in 2009 and now.

A girl's face changes a lot between ages 21 and 24, it looks way less babyish at 24 than at 21 and the facial features are more defined.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:19 PM   #479
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Meh...

I have friends who are skinnier than Ana, but they look hot, it's because of their body types. Some of them are tall, but they have tiny bones, so they look great and healthy, but Ana isn't like that, she looks better when she's not that slim. But, this isn't about her looks, if she was fit, strong, injury-free etc. I would never complain about her weight.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:20 PM   #480
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Omg Ana looks about 12.

Why don't people say anything to her?

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote