Kim Clijsters sets farewell match - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:13 PM   #76
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Re: Kim Clijsters sets farewell match

Thank God the tennis world doesn't revolve around TF
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:18 PM   #77
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

You guys aren't shit. The responses in this thread are hilarious. Leave Mommy Kimmy alone and let her be great on the last leg of her final "farewell tour". For some reason I feel like Kim is in limbo, on one hand she wants to completely leave the tour but on the other hand she doesn't want to be at home with hubby and the kids all day. I predict Kim popping out another seed and coming back to the AO 2015.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:23 PM   #78
country flag MegaDethly

MegaDethly has much to be proud of MegaDethly has much to be proud of MegaDethly has much to be proud of MegaDethly has much to be proud of MegaDethly has much to be proud of MegaDethly has much to be proud of MegaDethly has much to be proud of MegaDethly has much to be proud of MegaDethly has much to be proud of MegaDethly has much to be proud of MegaDethly has much to be proud of

So does Kim want this to be a serious comptitive match? I'm not sure that Venus has the heart to trample Kim in her final match. Just seems awkward. Her and Venus were never that close of the court too.
I'll say not one, but two nice things about Henin:
I) she's retired;
II) she hasn't bred yet.
MegaDethly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 05:55 PM   #79
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Out of sight, out of mind.

I cannot believe the petty criticism Sainte Kim is getting from this TF.

Just few months ago, she was universaly loved by all.

Now, the TF can't wait to push her out to the door.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:18 PM   #80
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

How many exhos Venus wants?
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:19 PM   #81
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo View Post
For some reason I feel like Kim is in limbo, on one hand she wants to completely leave the tour but on the other hand she doesn't want to be at home with hubby and the kids all day.
She doesn't have to now that she has coaching gig

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 06:33 PM   #82
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

bullshit match......somebody tell her that farewells are not given once every two years......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 09:50 PM   #83
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Out of sight, out of mind.

I cannot believe the petty criticism Sainte Kim is getting from this TF.

Just few months ago, she was universaly loved by all.

Now, the TF can't wait to push her out to the door.
We're a bunch of fickle bitches for sure.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:05 AM   #84
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Between the two Belgians, we get a normal-length farewell, I guess.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #85
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Kim vs Venus tonight 20.30!
Stream on lshunter.

Go Vee.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #86
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, great to see Kim one more time

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #87
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Trash her Venus, 6-1 6-2

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #88
country flag AmeDevotee

AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute

And then doubles with Amelie versus Venus and Flipkens. Looking forward to it.

Au Revoir

"Form is temporary; class is permanent."
AmeDevotee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #89
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

I want to see the better Belgian player.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #90
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNaNa View Post
I'm surprised she didn't ask her main biotch Flippers.
She did ask

They'll be playing the doubles match (with Veenus and Mauresmo - the Frenchwoman will be there too
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote