Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread. - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:18 AM   #91
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

^But you should.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:21 AM   #92
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I should? Well, I documented them with lousy screencaps... If anyone can teach me where to upload pics to make them here available in thumbnails and having them clickable I can try to do it tomorrow...

If you reffered to me writing about my fave moments??

And now that I know that her ankle is more or less ok, I will finish recapping yr 2012 in pics tomorrow.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:48 AM   #93
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Hate to spoil the party here. I am glad that we get to see Maria during the off-season but does anyone else feel that this may inhibit her off-season. I mean after her vacation she'll have about 2 weeks before she's trotting around the world for these exhos.

I know in theory it offers her the chance to try out new thing in her game. But with all the travelling involved it take a chunk out of her off-season as well.

Plus she'll have to fit her shoulder rehab in too, taking away from time on court.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:58 AM   #94
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Hate to spoil the party here. I am glad that we get to see Maria during the off-season but does anyone else feel that this may inhibit her off-season. I mean after her vacation she'll have about 2 weeks before she's trotting around the world for these exhos.

I know in theory it offers her the chance to try out new thing in her game. But with all the travelling involved it take a chunk out of her off-season as well.

Plus she'll have to fit her shoulder rehab in too, taking away from time on court.
Don't you need to sleep?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 03:01 AM   #95
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Don't you need to sleep?

Not really no. It was just a thought I had. Granted it's probably just me worrying too much about Maria but you can disagree in a more politically correct manner.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 04:43 PM   #96
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

jamesshazza, I agree. I am worried about that too... I think it won't allow her to have a full working off season. It will be great for us to see her here and there and in relaxed atmoshphere hopefully (like the Czech exho was), but still..
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #97
country flag MM_1257

Ana arrived to Milan today, Maria is expected to arrive tomorrow morning. They will have a press conference tomorrow.
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #98
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I read a great article on the newspaper about Maria and her exho in Milan, but I have no idea how to find it and give you a link! It's in Italian, so I'll probably translate it for you. Maybe Trih can help me!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #99
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I read a great article on the newspaper about Maria and her exho in Milan, but I have no idea how to find it and give you a link! It's in Italian, so I'll probably translate it for you. Maybe Trih can help me!
What newspaper was it?
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:00 AM   #100
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Ivanovic arrived in Milan

http://video.gazzetta.it/tennista-se...a-e683dc2dcaf9

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #101
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Mashenka arrived in Milano too
http://video.gazzetta.it/tennista-ru...d-910843c278f3

Who knows where will be HQ stream of the Exho?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #102
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
What newspaper was it?
It's called "Corriere della Sera"

Anyway, Maria is staying at the new Armani hotel and she'll be shopping like crazy today.. I was walking in those very same streets last week! The train company is on strike todY so I can't reach Milan and try to find Maria!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #103
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Mashenka arrived in Milano too
http://video.gazzetta.it/tennista-ru...d-910843c278f3

Who knows where will be HQ stream of the Exho?

Sky is showing it here in Italy, so there'll probably be a stream!

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #104
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it would be hard to find her just going to Milan today
I'm going to be at the exhibition 2 hours earlier tomorrow to see if I can..
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #105
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

Hey guys, quick question, where can I watch her exhibition tomorrow? Is there any stream somewhere?
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote