Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread. - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #76
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
'he doesn't need it'
I love you! Thanks sooo so much I've been looking for this.
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #77
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Also I want Masha to have children, especially a girl. The one in the blue top could be hers

I hope she picks up a hot Czech guy on her travels
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #78
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks for posting the videos, Cosmic. Looks like Maria had fun after a gruelling year.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #79
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

thanks for.the video but i want the full match so badly ,
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #80
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Haha ofc Maria gets the well dressed one who hits long on the return.

Safarova was great with the kid as well, and I like her ponytail.

Seeing Maria smile and joke on court is plain weird and unnerving though. Also, its definitely a good thing she does that ice queen thing on court, cause when she's smiley and jokey she definitely looks cocky in the best way of course.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #81
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Seeing Maria smile and joke on court is plain weird and unnerving though. Also, its definitely a good thing she does that ice queen thing on court, cause when she's smiley and jokey she definitely looks cocky in the best way of course.
She does, doesn't she...
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #82
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

She's really addict
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #83
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Her face when she opened it!!!
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #84
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry , in Moscow she is on heels and her ankle is not taped

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #85
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
thanks for.the video but i want the full match so badly ,
if you know how to use p.roxy, you can watch here:
http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ivysilan...va-sarapovova/
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #86
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't have a clue about p.roxys until yesterday, they're really quite easy if you have the IP and port number. That said, mine wouldn't work in IE but worked fine in Chrome.
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #87
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I didn't have a clue about p.roxys until yesterday, they're really quite easy if you have the IP and port number. That said, mine wouldn't work in IE but worked fine in Chrome.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....9&postcount=14
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #88
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that ankle injury was karma for her refusing to obey the unwritten rule of tennis exhibitions that you let the home player win
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #89
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

*subscribe*

When's the next exho

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 12:00 AM   #90
country flag MM_1257

I finished watching the exhibition today. I must say that I liked it very very much... Maria was relaxed and prepared to joke; which is a first I think.. And I loved some of the jokes... "You need to eat more spinach!" and "Who do I play like?" and that face she made.. Well a lot of moments... Cannot write all of them now here.