Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8 - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #1726
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elena Dementieva Fans Club Vol 8

We lost the world's greatest tennis player, and gained the world's greatest sports reporter.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #1727
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

2 years today

I can't believe it was two years ago because I miss her just like the very first day.

BTW I saw Lena today on another hockey match, she was alone and is weird because Maxim didn't play. Maybe he was at the bench as a replacement. I also saw Yelena Isinbayeva watching the game

I'll post pictures later
Veronika Afinogenova
The next olympic champion

Maca.Lofish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #1728
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Thanks Maca for watching another hockey match for us.
I posted some screencaps in the pictures thread.

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #1729
country flag Maca.Lofish

Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future Maca.Lofish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
Thanks Maca for watching another hockey match for us.
I posted some screencaps in the pictures thread.

You beat me with the screencaps. yesterday I downloaded the match to get the caps but the guy who uploaded the match (100tv version) cut Lena from the match so I had to wait for the KHL-TV version
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:19 PM   #1730
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

Now hang on is this right? 2 days sans posts? oh dear....
The earth will wobble out of the solar system if we are not careful..

this simply will not do.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #1731
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

So it's just me here then..... Kinda dark and spooky

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #1732
country flag Maca.Lofish

we are baaaaaaaaad fans
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #1733
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

If it's any consolation, the admins marveled at how active this thread remained after our beloved decided to become the world's greatest sports journalist.

It's a shame her awesomeness is not better shared with the world outside of Russia so that we might all become more knowledegable.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 12:59 AM   #1734
country flag Maca.Lofish

news news news!!!! (BTW Max you should post this pic on GM )

I found this

and you can see the magazine here http://www.readmetro.com/en/russia/metro-beauty/

BTW I don't understand anything!!! (as usual) I really need to learn russian.
Veronika Afinogenova

Last edited by Maca.Lofish : Nov 6th, 2012 at 02:31 AM.
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #1735
country flag Maca.Lofish

With the help of my good friend "translate.google.com"

here's the text:

Tennis players - as a lone wolf. Tennis - it's an individual sport, and, working on the result, you know that you do not rely on anyone. We do not need to spur and motivate, and so we used to rely only on themselves. To be successful in this sport, you need to be selfish. But this is such a good, healthy ego, when the highest goal you use everything and everyone who surrounds you. Hockey - is another matter, you play as a team. Continuously existing in the team, the man learns to communicate, to understand, to make friends, to forgive. I cannot say that the nature, formed as a result of our profession, we are fully portable to family relationships. To those people who do not see the difference between sport and life, perhaps a priori difficult to arrange a personal life. In our family there is no selfishness, there is no competition with each other, and have a good sense of humor and understanding. And now all the joint effort is to ensure that once again played Maxim (Maxim Afinogenov is currently recovering from injury.. - Ed.).
We had the chance to meet Maxim in 1999, but I was flatly refused. I know very well the world of sports, and I understand that an athlete who has achieved good results, it is, of course, the person, but on the other hand, it is always a difficult history of the development and, as a rule, very complicated. To say that the athletes - people easy and pleasant to talk to, I, from my experience, I could not. So familiar, much less start kakieto relationship with the athletes I had absolutely no desire. Also in 1999, Maxim is unlikely I would be interested. At the time, he, like many young men of his age, was looking for, he wanted to taste all the pleasures of life. It is unlikely that we would have found a common topic of conversation.
The whole tournament Maxim TRIED to meet me, ask for my PHONE. But I said "NO"
In 2004, Maxim arrived in Paris on the "Roland Garros." He went the whole tournament for me to hurt, trying to meet me and asked my phone, but I said "no." At that time, for me there was only tournament grid and nothing more. Besides Maxim with friends is so much fun spending time in Paris, this is the fun continued at the stadium, and I was all serious: the first Grand Slam final.
When we started dating, sport is not particularly contributed to the development of our relations. Maxim played in the NHL and was totally dependent on the schedule of games, I also had a very busy tournament schedule. What they say - we lived on different continents! It was hard, one wakes up and runs to the gym, and the other is to sleep, and he wants to talk before bedtime, not 10 minutes, and preferably a couple of hours. But this was no time. It took a lot of understanding and patience. And that we had, because we were engaged in the same business! Although we could not see each other for several months. Flew together for 1-2 days and then fly away. Maxim exist in this mode must have been harder than I do. Because we all know that men do not like to wait a long time, around them there is always someone ready to comfort and caress.
I waited Petersburg will lead me into raptures, and no mistake. Yes, it is often not very good weather, but when you go and look at all the splendor of architecture, the weather excites the least. The first week I was always surprised when turn on the television, why they speak Russian? I had a feeling that we are somewhere abroad.
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 03:08 AM   #1736
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

Poor Max. How often did she shoot him down?

Pic posted.!

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #1737
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

You're quick, Maca!!! I downloaded the magazine last night and was too tired to post the pics. Wake up today and you've done it I posted HQ pics in the photos thread.

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1738
country flag Maca.Lofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
You're quick, Maca!!! I downloaded the magazine last night and was too tired to post the pics. Wake up today and you've done it I posted HQ pics in the photos thread.
well Iva, you know me. I'm a crazy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Poor Max. How often did she shoot him down?

Pic posted.!
I was thinking the same. I always say that Maxim is a very lucky man but now I see that he's not that lucky. He's a very persistent man, he followed Lena everywhere and not all men would do that just for a woman (Well, Lena isn't "just a woman"), so he worked really hard.

Well, Lena retired 2 years ago and we are still following her so maybe I shouldn't give too much credit to Maxim's persistence.
Veronika Afinogenova

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #1739
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

We're the only ones who ever stick up for poor Max!

But of course Lena had to be pursued and won! He had to prove himself worthy.

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 04:34 AM   #1740
country flag Maca.Lofish

and after Lena he had to convince Mommy Vera!!!!

Maxim deserves our admiration
Veronika Afinogenova