Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #31
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Maria - Petra: 6-1
Maria - Lucie: 7-6
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #32
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
another ankle tweak? at an exo

No injuries please! Just when I thought she was injury free this whole season
i hope it's ok, it doesn't look that bad

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #33
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

nice to see two exho wins
but glad they had fun. im sure the ankle is ok, and if not she's entering the off season now so she'll have a well needed rest
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #34
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Masha almost sprained her ankle..... Safarova took this match serious and made Masha work to win it Hope everything will be alright
OMG I was so scared when that happened it was like seeing Tokyo 2011 I really hope nothing happened because if she sprained her ankle at an exhibition match it'd be really fucked up!!!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #35
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

It just looked like a mild tweak. She couldn't kick off her serve but lateral movement looked fine. Like I said on Twitter, it looks to be similar to her wrist injury in RG. It will probably be fine tomorrow.

Now go on your much deserved vacation Maria.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #36
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Now I don't feel like continuing my 2012 recap in pics... The magic is gone and I am worried.

Last edited by MM_1257 : Oct 29th, 2012 at 09:54 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #37
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Don't think it was as bad as Tokyo last year. If it was a competitive match I think she'd call the trainer and tape her ankle and continue. Something like Miami last year. But I don't know. Hope it's not serious. She still has that Samsung event in Moscow tomorrow. If she's still able to go, then it should be ok.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #38
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have the full schedule?
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #39
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
another ankle tweak? at an exo

No injuries please! Just when I thought she was injury free this whole season
I don't think it's that bad. People were flipping a shit on twitter though. Someone called it worse than Tokyo last year.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #40
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Does anyone have the full schedule?
No..
But I think it is like this:
-Dec 1st Milano
-Dec 7th Brasil
And no idea if the exhibition with Caro is confirmed on Dec 28th...
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #41
country flag jameshazza

What happening in Moscow tomorrow. Also, I'm worried about YEC moving to Russia.
Not sure how Maria would cope with that.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #42
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Oh please no injury Maria, any info
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #43
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

No!!! Why did Maria have to get injured now??? All she wanted to do was have some fun and entertain people in a harmless match.

I just hope it's not something that lingers into the offseason, causing her to be unable to work on her game with Thomas, just like last year.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #44
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

omg are we really actually that worried about her ankle?
she sprained it at the tail-end of 2011 and reached the AO this year..pretty sure she'll be fine guys
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #45
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
omg are we really actually that worried about her ankle?
she sprained it at the tail-end of 2011 and reached the AO this year..pretty sure she'll be fine guys
I just want her to be able to work on whatever she wants to during the off-season and not need to concentrate on rehabbing an injury.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote