Kurumi Nara - Japan's New Star - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:55 AM   #421
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of
Re: Kurumi Nara - Japan's New Star

Nara d. Woerle 64 46 63

now against Konta

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #422
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Kurumi into qf of Ningbo 100kglad She getting some wins again,keep going Kurumi
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:36 PM   #423
country flag Hachiko

Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic results this week in beating Hercog and Daniilidou to qualify for Tokyo. Good chance against Urszula in the Main Draw too.
Hachiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #424

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Kurumi playing the 125k in Taipei,into second round ,comfortable win over Leea wc 63 63good luck next up Kurumi
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:54 AM   #425

good luck in Dubai Kurumi!should beat Murray...
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #426

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Australian Open Qualifying:

Nara d. (9) Cohen 60 61

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #427
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Nice one Kurumi
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #428

Dubai quali:

Nara d. Pliskova 46 61 61

now McHale! come on Kurumi

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #429

Nara d. McHale 64 26 63

vs U. Radwanska for a spot in MD!

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #430

In Kuala Lumpur she lost 67 63 64 against Hsieh

such a bad luck Kurumi

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #431

finally Kurumi

She is in the SF of Pelham (25.000$). She plays Barty

Old May 8th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #432

Kurumi won opener in 75k Slovakia,good luck next round Kurumi.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:13 AM   #433

FO qualies 1strd Nara vs Erika Sema,like both but i hope Kurumi gets the win.only 3 Japanese in qualies here and 2 have to meet 1std.
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 08:20 PM   #434
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Kurumi on winning the 50k Portland.

Kurumi has been in great form all week. She will now be just outside the top 100 and so hopefully she can break through in the coming months.

R1 (4)Kurumi Nara (JPN) d. Peangtarn Plipuech (THA) 63 63
R2 (4)Kurumi Nara (JPN) d. Chanel Simmonds (RSA) 61 62
QF (4)Kurumi Nara (JPN) d. Erika Sema (JPN) 10 Ret.
SF (4)Kurumi Nara (JPN) d. (7)Grace Min (USA) 76(6) 60
F (4)Kurumi Nara (JPN) d. (3)Alison Riske (USA) 36 63 63

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 09:08 PM   #435
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote