Graphics 4 You - Closed - Page 110 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 02:29 AM   #1636
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN!

128*128 and a small avatar please
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...05315809_n.jpg
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #1637
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Can you make me an avatar of Matt Lanter? you can choose the pic (144x144 please!)

and also a big avy of this? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...tachampio.jpg/

and banner of this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...achampiof.jpg/

thanks

Last edited by VIKA? : Oct 28th, 2012 at 09:20 AM.
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #1638
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
Hope the size is right and you like it

can you doubles the lenght? it's amazing and i finally menaged to make it appear on the blog, but it's a little too small. On my signature there's the link so you can check yourself. Thanks

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #1639
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Can I have this as an avatar with a thick white border and glossed up? Pretty please!!

In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #1640
country flag SV_Fan

SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future SV_Fan has a brilliant future

The Usual Please

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_SS500_.jpg
SV_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #1641
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jean* View Post
thanks
you're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #1642
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #1643
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by osseous View Post
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #1644
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA-GOAT View Post
Can you make me an avatar of Matt Lanter? you can choose the pic (144x144 please!)

and also a big avy of this? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...tachampio.jpg/

and banner of this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...achampiof.jpg/

thanks

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #1645
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
can you doubles the lenght? it's amazing and i finally menaged to make it appear on the blog, but it's a little too small. On my signature there's the link so you can check yourself. Thanks
I'll see what I can do. It won't be easy and I doubt I will be able to make it as look as good...
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #1646
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Can I have this as an avatar with a thick white border and glossed up? Pretty please!!

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #1647
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/M...g4W4qThp-l.jpg

Big Avi please, and only Kiri if it's possible. Thanks
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #1648
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Thank you.
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #1649
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkiri. View Post
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/M...g4W4qThp-l.jpg

Big Avi please, and only Kiri if it's possible. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by osseous View Post
Thank you.
you are welcome
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #1650
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
hope this is ok