YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title. - Page 71 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #1051
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Well, that wasn't bad at all.

Serena's serve was on, she stayed calm and collected so there's no much more anyone could have done really.
I'm very happy with this match not because she managed to win more games than their last two meeting combined but mainly because she didn't look afraid of Serena this time.
Well done on a very good performance, Maria.
Plus happy the last big match of the year was an actual match rather than a slaughter.

A very good finish to a very good year.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #1052
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

this season is finished it was such a good year ; career slam silver medal ; world n 1 im proud of my girl ; she played good today she has done everything she could i think even if she lost she is ending her year on a good note ; can wait for 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #1053
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

very nice finish to an amazing year

Martina Hingis ♦ Maria Sharapova • Belinda Benčič ♥ Flavia Pennetta
S&V Williams•Tatiana Golovin•Aga Radwańska•Ana Ivanović•more

Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #1054
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Serena is way too good for everyone else, but this was a great effort from Maria. Nobody could have tried any harder.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #1055
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to Maria this week Really fighting hard and today as well.

Serena just too good for everybody Saved her best serving for today as expected. She makes it look so easy.

Maria did well out there today though. Should be proud and not only about this week, but she had a really great season!

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #1056
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

At least she made it competitive. Still a great season for her!
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #1057
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

So proud. What a season

Wins the French Open, medals at the Olympics, and gives Serena a competitive match all in the same season. Love you babe

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #1058
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Maria fought valiantly today but it’s still sad that it has to be this way. It’s sad not only for we Maria fans but also for women’s tennis. Serena has no rival. What does it say about the state of the game where the top two ranked players are a combined 3-21 against Serena. With Venus fading away and the Belgians long gone, she’s making a mockery of the game. She takes two months off after the US Open while everyone else is grinding it out in tourneys everywhere. She gets up off of her couch, shows up in Istanbul, laughs at the other 7 players, and dominates the tournament without breaking a sweat. I almost expected her to yawn at some point during these matches.

Obviously, you can’t blame Serena for the way things are. These other ladies just don’t have it, mentally or physically, to measure up. And I don’t see any signs of it changing in 2013. Who could step up? Maria and Vika are her personal punching bags, even though both try so hard. Petra? Agi? Sam and Li are aging fast. Kerber? Woz? I see no one out there. It’s mind-boggling that she’s more dominant now at age 31 than she ever was in her early and mid 20s.

I really wanted Maria to be her rival and have all of these classic battles we could look back on fondly.

9 finals appearances in 2012. Awesome!
3-6 record in those finals. Not so awesome…

I would have liked to at least have seen Maria win 5 titles. Miami obviously. And one of those Vika finals. After the French, I had hoped to see Maria reach the great milestone of 30 career titles this year. Now, I’m not so sure she’ll reach that in 2013 with Serena around and Vika still a huge threat.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #1059
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

lol they are booing the turkish minister

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #1060
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

The ceremony Geez, leave the politics out of the sport

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #1061
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Fabulous year for Masha
avenged her losses, finally made a competitive match with Rena, won the FO and was incredible on red clay.
Can't wait for 2013. SS i love you all
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #1062
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

She did the best she could and that's all I could have asked for before the match started. Seven games against a very good Serena is awesome.

A good end to great week and a fantastic year

Masha

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #1063
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Great year for Maria, she definitely gave a good fight but Serena was really stronger and faster.

So great way to wrap up a year nevertheless, Good Bye Masha and See ya in 2013

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #1064
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic week this was . Beating Aga,Vika .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #1065
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

are they showing the ceremony can anyone give me a link if they are??
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote