Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #991
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater
nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #992
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Anyone know where to see video of number one trophy presentation?
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #993
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Istanbul - WTA Championships 2012. Full matches (R1-Semifinal)
Uploaded to YouTube by mafiakk, garrylegrand.

RR, 1st match - vs Angelique Kerber 6-7(11) 7-6(2) 6-4

RR, 2nd match - vs Serena Williams 4-6 4-6

RR, 3rd match - vs Li Na 7-6(4) 6-3

SF - vs Maria Sharapova 4-6 2-6
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #994
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Anyone know where to see video of number one trophy presentation?
http://video.eurosport.ru/tennis/wta...id253208.shtml
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #995
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
Thanks!!
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #996
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Check this out guys Some things never change! love this girl
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #997
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

The giant hat

Playing with matches

Wonderful..thank Will
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #998
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

OMG that proves that her shrieking is fake!!1!!1

But seriously, they are both so cute Vika's lost nothing of her fierceness
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #999
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika in the newest AO promo video:

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1000
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
OMG that proves that her shrieking is fake!!1!!1

But seriously, they are both so cute Vika's lost nothing of her fierceness
Told you

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470938
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #1001
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What took them so long
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #1002
country flag saul1333
język

Im so proud to support my lovely friend and my agent, Meilen Tu in dedicating her time participating in the Santa Barbara half marathon today! And all that because she wants to eat donuts!! Whatever the motivation, dedication and results is what counts in the end... #TeamVika

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=3&theater
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #1003
country flag Natural Joe

She's so beautiful in that video Didn't expect those gloves at the end though
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #1004
country flag nastya

Quote:
She's so beautiful in that video Didn't expect those gloves at the end though
Well, it's cold here
Or maybe she likes to drive her Porshe in gloves and she drives in Minsk a lot
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #1005
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Does it just look like that in the video or did she cut her hair?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote