Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #556
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

i'm hoping laura dosen't play at barnstaple, she has a sore shoulder and she needs time to recover from that.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #557
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

stupid and pathetic loss to a garbage player- but she's forgiven if she wins Barnstaple
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #558
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

So Chang defeated Stosur today
Good sign for Laura, maybe Chang is not as garbage as we though...
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #559
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it definitely makes Laura's loss look better. But I'm sure she'll be rooting for Heather to do the business in the final.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #560
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Laura Robson vs Li Na 2012 U.S Open R3 Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #561
country flag scheele

scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the vid.
scheele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 04:51 PM   #562
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

New here so not sure if this is the right place for this but I thought I'd share my drawing of Laura after her win over Clijsters at Flushing Meadows as a sort of commemoration for her utterly amazing year.

Last edited by rjcdude44 : Oct 21st, 2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Image not showing
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:29 PM   #563
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

So do we know if she's definitely playing Barnstaple yet?
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:32 PM   #564
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
She withdrew more than a week ago
Thank you!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:12 PM   #565
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Great drawing
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 06:38 PM   #566
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

First time I have seen this action.that's what the hype is about. All that talent must produce a top 20
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM   #567
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Great drawing
Thanks! I might do another one if I can find a good picture, but for now I hope that Laura gets a good rest and goes into next year with confidence
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 01:49 AM   #568
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcdude44 View Post
Thanks! I might do another one if I can find a good picture, but for now I hope that Laura gets a good rest and goes into next year with confidence
You should tweet it to her

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #569
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

She's preparing something

Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #570
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Laura Love her humour.

She really does need a rest though..especially after such a great season.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote