~~Photos and Videos ~~ - Page 181 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #2701
country flag TTomek
******!

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~Photos and Videos ~~

not true

it's Dawid Celt (retired? tennis player)
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #2702
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Yes. Her sparing-partner.

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #2703
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #2704
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
not true

it's Dawid Celt (retired? tennis player)
thanks, i thought so too, because in her interview a few months ago she said she was single and i remember that he has been there for a quite a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinek View Post
Yes. Her sparing-partner.
But she said in a interview around may i think that she was single.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #2705
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #2706
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

This is a very cool pic:

P.S.Well,... special luck to Agnieszka Radwanska, Marta Domachowska, Daniela Hantuchova, Urszula Radwanska
AndreConrad is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #2707
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland walks towards court before her match against Sara Errani of Italy during day four of the season ending TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships Tennis at the Sinan Erdem Dome on October 26, 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey.
x21

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #2708
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #2709
country flag saul1333
język

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 01:01 AM   #2710
country flag ryczy

Serena Williams of USA shakes hands with Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland after Williams won their semi final during day five of the season ending TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships Tennis at the Sinan Erdem Dome on October 27, 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey.
x9

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #2711
country flag sowisko

sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold

Aga and her coach Tomasz Wiktorowski behind the scenes of the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships - Istanbul 2012
http://sowisko.tumblr.com/post/34479...ski-behind-the
sowisko is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #2712
country flag sowisko

sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold

Ula's coach - Maciej Synówka

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #2713
country flag sowisko

Fan-made video

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #2714
country flag sowisko

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #2715
country flag saul1333
język

No i po wakacjach! Po wspaniałych 2 tygodniach na Kubie czas na powrót do pracy. Przygotowania do Australii oficjalnie rozpoczynam w poniedziałek! Uściski!