Pictures of Sabine - Page 172 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #2566
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Perfect Skin, Perfect body

Anyone who says she is fat or too fat for a tennisplayer is just
That's why I posted it - she simply looked perfect for a young woman and tennis player. (in contrast to Rus i.e.)
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:00 AM   #2567
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Absolute sweetheart
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #2568
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

*_________*
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #2569
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

New Pic on her FB Fanpage:

I can hardly recognise her, dunno what it is, something is different.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #2570
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Hm yeah that's a bit of an unusual facial expression there. But that happens, sometimes people look odd in photos..she must have liked it though, otherwise she wouldn't have chosen it

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #2571
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Seriously, who is this woman .

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #2572
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I just noticed something, does anybody else think she kind of looks like a younger version of Rittner in that photo? Creepy

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #2573
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

Her mouth looks very different

I'm trying to work out who she reminds me of
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #2574
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

She has a very naughty, dirty look in that picture

It's as if the cameraman has unzipped his trousers as he's taking the shot
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #2575
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
She has a very naughty, dirty look in that picture

It's as if the cameraman has unzipped his trousers as he's taking the shot
can also be your dirty phantasie
to me she looks younger and ...no idea but not her natural view

Shootings w experienced photographs seem to bring out the unknown ...haha, funny, caus sth like that she said in this interview w the Luxembourg paper
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #2576
country flag germarc

germarc is an unknown quantity at this point

To me she looks older... but still
germarc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #2577
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Seem she has its own clock...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 600363_10150958365693094_921525780_n.jpg (55.1 KB, 30 views)
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #2578
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maurysicki View Post
Seem she has its own clock...
sorry, what do you mean ??

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #2579
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

The way I understand it he's happy that Sabine can afford a watch?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #2580
country flag maurysicki

I mean.With Sabine the girl in the photo has in common only the clock.

I'm kidding of course, there is no need to get angry.

(Excuse me for my poor English)