Istanbul YEC RR2: Sharapova survives Radwanska in an EPIC 5-7 7-5 7-5 - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #271
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Istanbul YEC RR2: Sharapova survives Radwanska in an EPIC 5-7 7-5 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus87 View Post
i m not mod but even so it s nor hard to delete or edit posts but somehow too hard for you? Also its not for us to decide if he will be banned. we can only report him. you just taking this one step too much.

Why do you care that much if I double/triple post especially that I did it only once ?
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #272
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of

I have not seen any matches of maria since the final of french open.

But let me tell you, she is taking too much time during her services, ther is no rythm in her matches. They are so fucking boring
"Until Venus came along, tennis was dead. Venus brought tennis to life. When Serena came along and added more life, tennis became a very popular sport all over again. Until then, tennis had died and went to hell."
R. Williams
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #273
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Epic drama match !

Congrats, Maria. Such an amazing fighter !

Aga

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #274
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post

Why do you care that much if I double/triple post especially that I did it only once ?
same to you why do you care what he write? because he troll right? same with me. why i care about those posts? because its make look like junk not thread
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #275
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
same to you why do you care what he write? because he troll right? same with me. why i care about those posts? because its make look like junk not thread
Because he is an unfunny troll. I am offended. TF used to be crowded with funny and useful trolls.

At least the junk has not won the match Not my fault if people are still pressed over Masha's awesomeness even if they have nothing to do with Aga
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #276
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

lol Masha awesomeness? where i wonder. she was mentally broken in this game but aga stamina was out

Last edited by Angelus87 : Oct 25th, 2012 at 11:55 AM.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #277
debby

Quote:
lol Masha awesomeness? where i wonder. she was mentally broken in this game
The H2H says so otherwise

8-2

That screams mental strenght and awesomeness. What a shame we can't see her legs. Her legs alone make her 100x more awesome than Aga.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #278
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

8-2

That screams mental strenght and awesomeness. What a shame we can't see her legs. Her legs alone make her 100x more awesome than Aga.
PREACH!
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #279
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

8-2

Queenpova has reincarnated herself in Debby.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #280
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
I am proud of her, she did spectuarly well considering the conditions she was playing it, it was late, hot, her oppenent was taking her time between points, and screaming abuse at her...but she fought and almost won. Iam dissapointed for her too because this victory would have meant so much to her and it is time that she corrected that odious h2h!

This match proved that the Miami title was not a fluke and Maria will not be able to continue the manner she has against Aga, if Aga had more in the tank she would have won, she really made Maria work for that 3rd set even though she was only at 30% at that time, next time maybe with more stamina and energy she'll be the victor. I look forward to their next encounter, but for now, I want to cry for her, I can't wait for these champs to be over and then after a break I'll be back rejuvinated for the next season.

1) conditions are equal to both... This surface gives more time for Masha to reach balls , but it also makes her hit 2-3 winners touching lines to hit through the wall defense. So it's both favourable surface for Masha and for wall-defensive players either.

2) pauses between points helped Radwanska to recover after long running either. It's not like she on her serve wasn't taking long breaks between points too.

3) The whole match was on Masha's racquet, without Masha's DF this match would have been over in 2 sets...

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Oct 25th, 2012 at 12:39 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #281
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

this next post is not a attack on Aga, I respect her performance last night!

sgt.shittykinz, bitch take that big 20 inch dildo out of your ass and stop making excuses u little shit! this is what you were saying the day before the match

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #282
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Radwanska
Success: Reaching the final
Failure: Losing a set to Sharapova

Plenty!
Sgt.Timmykinz , i see Aga failed, didn't she?

Quote:
After a few more beat downs by Aga no one will be in doubt that she is better than Maria.
Quote:
Finally Aga Vs Maria

Bring it on, Aga will prove Miami wasn't a one off. I am so pumped for this!!!!
Quote:
Sharapova who is in her best form for years got her ass handed back to her in a doggy bag by Aga in Miami...her fans need to realise that the H2h means nothing when it comes to these two bcause in a few years it will be a lot tighter. Aga has the edge right now! She can at least win big finals.
Quote:
Every match is a new match and its been a long time since Maria could bully Aga on court the way she just did to Angie. You open your eyes and see that Aga is a vastly improved player who can take it to the big hitters like Maria and win!
Quote:
but what the pova fans get cocky....that's until Aga humiliates her again on court. C'mon Aga, make this match-up happen.
Quote:
Yes!

Aga has a winning h2h against Maria this year in her glorious win at Miami.

We are now getting into one of Aga's strongest parts of the season, the Asian swing, she'll rise above both Maria and Vika during this period and will show why she's ahead of Maria this year!
Quote:
Well you spend a lot of time talking about Sharapova and she's just a power pusher.
Quote:
I'm glad that now Aga is a mature player (as opposed to a player trying to establish herself when most of her losses happened) she is starting to reverse the h2h with Sharapova, I can't wait to see what it is at the end of their careers.

Radwanska 14 - 7 Sharapova

Now carry on finding excuses for your delusion.....

Quote:
Please Aga was only 23% the player she is now. What was the last result of an Aga/Maria outing?
the last was Aga beaten in Istanbul YEC

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #283
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

OMG hahahahaha One point for Maria

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #284
country flag Angelus87

this thread s trolling from Sgt.Timmykinz and NashaMasha from begin. they will never end their dispute no matter what you say to them. such not mature people
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #285
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

This match is really epic. I jus rewatched the third set, brilliant playing from both, fighting so hard at 1-2 am locally...

Hands down to Aga's defense in the match, getting back all those Sharapova's shots which seems to be impossible to be back...

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote